Ireland v Greece - UEFA EURO 2024 Qualifying

Trap and MON knew.

We don’t have a lot to work with, let’s fight and scrap like dogs and try pinch a set piece.

2 Likes

5 competitive wins out of 27

:joy::joy::joy:

Shay is one of the nicest lads ever, doesnt want to say a bad word and still calls iut the media for being utter cunts to MoN, trap Mick and Stan!

1 Like

We could knock it around a bit if we weren’t lacking motivation and easily passed through. OK I’ll go off script here we do have some tidy footballers who can do a passable job with the ball at their feet but the way they part like the Red Sea or are hopelessly out of position after losing the ball just underline the poor coaching set up and lack of belief instilled by Spock

Darragh is a terrible host.

Claiming Docherty was really behind Kenny.

Seriously Darragh. My six year old nephew doesn’t believe that.

When a nice guy like Shay is saying he’s worse than Stan, then you know it’s bad.

2 Likes

He’s desperately trying to avoid bad mouthing Bossman Steo like Richard Boyd Barrett desperately tries to avoid bad mouthing Hamas.

1 Like

Is the one with the mountain cut into one end?

Darragh Maloney is an utterly hopeless broadcaster.

That is all.

Luxembourg (who beat us also), Azerbaijan (who drew with us also), Armenia (who also beat us), Scotland (completely flat and disinterested and also beat us) and Gibraltar.

And even if Doherty was so what?

They are still awful,

There is absolutely no way Kenny should be in charge for the next two games

8 Likes

Ferguson showed signs of temperament there. Time to go.

Broadcasting now is giving balance to everything. Even if it’s fucking stupid to argue against the obvious

The manager interview will be excruciating to watch but I’m waiting for it.

Maloney is a fucking tool. The era of fanboy presenters thinking they are pundits is one of the most annoying things of the last 10 years sportswise. Shut the fuck up and let didi gut the clown.

7 Likes

Didi crucifying Kenny….

“This fella has been kidding the Irish public for the last three years”

Dunphy-esque! :joy::clap:

2 Likes

Hate to say I told ye so. It was destined to fail from the word go.

1 Like

Off the Ball all need to pay

He also constantly gives his shit opinions & does the co-commentator’s role when he’s the match commentator.

3 Likes