Ireland v Greece - UEFA EURO 2024 Qualifying

He is stepping around on the spot like a junkie waiting for his fix.

1 Like

14 according to LiveScore

As well as Apres Match Frank he also sounds like Paul Kimmage if Paul Kimmage had necked a weekā€™s worth of valium in one go.

1 Like

Tour de france here. Im convinced. Spock In!

1 Like

If we got that fat cnut Iā€™d support the opposition

1 Like

Blaming the crowd :see_no_evil:

Players gave everything in 2nd half he says. Was he looking at a different game?

He thinks Johnston gave us added impetus. He did fuck all.

We had a lot of shots. But we had a lot of shots off target.

Ah just fuck off Spock

1 Like

In fairness, spock is more coherent here than he has been in ages. Its like knowing hes fucked has loosened him up.

1 Like

Iā€™d say he sculled a couple of pints post match

1 Like

Toorthy one and Toorthy two
Troy Parrih

As somebody who speaks like this, you canā€™t speak like this as a manager and be taken seriously.

4 Likes

Im really happy how the name spock has taken off on TFk

9 Likes
1 Like

Agreed

TBH I feel for him
Itā€™s always been a poisoned chalice

Troy Parrott has 2 goals in 5 games this season and he isnt in the squadā€¦ ā€˜only coming back my holeā€™.

Riiight, Iā€™mmm goona play 4-4 fuckinā€™ 2, with Fergusonā€¦and whoā€¦yesā€¦Idah, youā€™re a big lad son, and you can run, work for your mate. flick-ons and that. Ogbene lad, get them crosses in. Manning, put down that book ya fookin poof, and showā€¦and show us a cross. That weirdo is gone, donā€™t worry lad. Conolly ya fat fuck, 10 more gos round, disgrace.

7 Likes

I love him though :blush:

I was sick of them both by the end. O Neil for his relentless petulance, and trap, well I was just bored of him.
You talk as if that tomato headed crook allardyce would automatically get this team to a major championship. Heā€™d possibly get a few more bore draws by parking the bus and hoofing it towards Ferguson, or worse still, finding a few more cascarinos. Iā€™d rather lose.
Thereā€™s a happy medium. Itā€™s not one or the other.

Iā€™d say Didi did too but thatā€™s some comment ā€œhis lack of self criticism worries meā€

1 Like

Tony Oā€™Donoghue did his mate a solid there.

To think of the badgering he gave to the likes of Trap & MON, great managers whoā€™ve achieved loads in the game and got us to tournaments.

3 Likes