Ireland v Netherlands - Sunday, 7.45pm

Whos reign of Ireland manager was more embarrassing?

• Spock
  • Stan
0 voters

Agreed, great servant.

1 Like

Jesus

Most players in all sports give fuck all back to their club until their own kids come along…if even then

2 Likes

The Lux game hurt, association was more flush with Stan

You’d keep the old past it players?

3-4-2-1 is the thing ive a problem with. We’ve absolutely shown we cant play with 3 at the jaysus back

I would agree but our full backs are rubbish and 3 premier league centre half’s. Maybe Omobamidele and O’Shea full backs?

Never seen Moran play but sounds exciting. Afolabi Bohs and Farrugia Rovers both have it physically. I’d be interested to see them in the right game. NF is a poweful ball carrier which Ireland really lack. Both still young enough.

1 Like

Manning was good. Try them in a flat back 4

You’d sense he will be left back under new coach.

I like Farrugia but needs a move to England which he surely will get. Charlton were in for Afolabi.

Will be interesting to see, never not been impressed on tv anyway

Why england?

True mate. Anywhere really in Europe. Could do with him progressing.

What the fai can be blamed for is the absolute state of the domestic league

Newstalk Off the Ball has little credibility or value anymore. It hasn’t for years.

3 Likes

Surely, the irish football fans obsession with the epl and them not spending a penny on LOI is to blame

That certainly has a lot to do with it

Unfortunately there is no getting away from the fact that Stephen Kenny was the LOIs big chance to prove themselves. He was the first fella ever to be given the Ireland manager job solely off what he did with LOI teams and he has proven to be a prize plum. Unfortunately the footix who feel everything about the league is sub standard and second rate will feel they have been proven right and nobody from the loi will ever get within a donkeys roar of the top job again.