Ireland v Sweden - Friday 6th of September

[URL=‘http://www.thefreekick.com/board/index.php?forums/the-board-room.14/’][quote=“myboyblue, post: 826584, member: 180”]Forde, Coleman, Dunne, O’Shea, Wilson, Walters, McCarthy, Whelan, McClean, Keane, Long

Dunneys back :clap:
Glenn starts :clap:
McClean starts…[/quote][/URL]

Best available team in fairnss I guess

Would have liked to see Brady start but its much of a muchness really.

Id rather Brady over McClean but apart from that cant have too many arguments

Interesting. I didn’t expect McClean to play ahead of Brady. I even thought Pilkington might be ranked ahead of him too. Anybody got a free ticket for this for me? I can exclusively reveal that Swedish Meatballs will be on the menu in The 51 tomorrow.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 826584, member: 180”]Forde, Coleman, Dunne, O’Shea, Wilson, Walters, McCarthy, Whelan, McClean, Keane, Long

Dunneys back :clap:
Glenn starts :clap:
McClean starts…[/quote]

I’d keep Robbie in reserve but other than that this is probably one of the best teams in Europe right now.

Not a bad side in fairness, be worried about Dunnes fitness but he’s the best option of a bad lot. Wouldn’t have started McClean either, Brady is infinitely better than him. Trap is a funny fucker, no interest in McClean when he was flying and he picks him now.

Won’t be able to make it tomorrow night unfortunately have to go to a wedding, first home game missing in a while COYBIG.

The Swedes are shit bar Zlatan and who knows if he’ll bother. Nothing to fear.

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 826623, member: 332”]The Swedes are shit bar Zlatan
[/quote]
You never hear of Mikael Lustig ??

Never. Sounds like a nobody

Can’t wait to see Zlatan tomorrow.

Where is the ticket office at The Aviva?

:eek:

Where is the ticket office at The Aviva?

:eek::eek:

Ireland by 2 easy money.

You never hear of Huggies?

[quote=“Mac, post: 826589, member: 109”]

Best available team in fairnss I guess[/quote]
Guess again, the best available team would include Andy Reid.

:clap::clap:

Into the office at 8am today so I can GTFO of here at 4pm and start drinking.

Picked up a premium level ticket for €45 on adverts.ie and I have an old tricolor scarf which I intend to drape around the neck of any hot Swedish girl who will allow me to do so. I have my “Ireland - The Team That Beat The Brits” scarf to wear for the game itself, and, hey, there might be a nip in it tonight.

Can we have a roll-call, please? I’m off to the giddy thread.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 826866, member: 129”]Into the office at 8am today so I can GTFO of here at 4pm and start drinking.

Picked up a premium level ticket for €45 on adverts.ie and I have an old tricolor scarf which I intend to drape around the neck of any hot Swedish girl who will allow me to do so. I have my “Ireland - The Team That Beat The Brits” scarf to wear for the game itself, and, hey, there might be a nip in it tonight.

Can we have a roll-call, please? I’m off to the giddy thread.[/quote]

Fair fucks thraw. I’d meet you for cans at the canal at lunchtime if I wasn’t currently drunk. Think I may have hit the giddy button prematurely last night but I’ll reboot over the next few hours and come out fighting. I aim to be in the 51 with a pint in my hand by 5pm at the very latest.

Plenty of water and a decent feed with a pint, if possible, at lunchtime and you’ll be right as rain by the time PJ hands you your first in the 51 this evening.

I don’t have a ticket yet. I won’t be too annoyed if I can’t attend because plenty of my chums will be watching it in the pub but I’d like to be there. PM me if you have a spare, please.

Just go and buy one. I thought you’re a man of means.

You don’t become and remain a man of means by purchasing your own tickets