Ireland vs Armenia. Tuesday @ 7.45 i presume

Christ Doherty is a fucking stones

That fella with the perm is going to crease Molumby. There was murder in his eyes there. Number 7 for them is it?

This Azaz fella that came on for the U21’s over in Israel has been quality.

Extra time in Israel

All 11 born on the island of Ireland

1 Like

very impressive. Think I read he has Israeli heritage as well?

Doherty just let a ball passed him there you wouldn’t see it in a junior match.

Parrott is a nothing player

He is very slow to sort his feet out.

This is shocking

Hemdrick and Doherty might as well be holding hands.

Parrott again :triumph:

We’ll score again here from the corner

At the risk of stating the obvious we really lack quality in the final third, which is where you either have it or you don’t.

Ah fuck away Hendrick

You’d wonder at this stage if we’d be better off putting Duffy up front and finding a few Steve Guppy types to just whip balls at him from the half way line forward. Be as useful as watching the likes of Doherty and Parrott

I’m only barely joking

We lack guile. We do have some pace and work rate which can hurt the top teams when we play them on the counter.

Against weaker teams, we still struggle to break them down. The hope would have been that we find a striker who just has a goalscoring touch, people have the hope for Parrott, and you just put enough balls into the box that he gets goals. Even a tricky winger or two would be nice.

This is as turgid as anything served up by previous regimes. No ideas, no edge, no bite.

He needs to be gone

Hendrick’s missed pass to Doherty’s good run sums it up really. There may be a bit of quality by someone but it’s rarely followed up with more quality.

1 Like

Who the fuck played that ball?

Parrott has to come off at half time. Ogbenne on