Ireland vs Gibraltar - surely be to God we’ll hammer them

If we don’t win by at least four clear goals without conceding then Spock should resign. If it’s anything less than the above he should be fired.

1 Like

We’ll go 1-0 down

At this stage it might be for the best

How many times have we said that now and the Cunt still survives thanks to simpleton ybig Fuckers like @Perez2017

The French only beat them 3-0 the other night. A real laissez-faire performance.

2-1 to Gibraltar. This will be spocks Nicosia, saying that Gibraltar are much worse than Cyprus. I think we are at a way lower moment than anything under Stan

A 2-0 win
Egan header from a corner and Ferguson in 75th minute

I’m going for a set piece which ricochets comically around the box followed by a toe poke home by Nathan Collins from 2 yards in the 91st minute to seal a 1-0 win, proceeded by an exuberant celebration from Spock and Keith Andrews á lá Alex Ferguson and Brian Kidd, which will be ridiculed widely for the next 3 decades.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for Dan McDonnell to tell us Gibraltar are improving and are no push overs.

6 Likes

Everyone else in the group has beaten these lads (are they even a country?) 3-0 so far. So I think that’s a fair target.

I think they are country similar to norn Ireland. A poor bunch of ladeens picked on by referee’s

How many of these “countries” out there?

Northern Ireland
Scotland
England
Wales
Gibraltar (seems to be a pattern here)
Faroe Islands (Denmark)
Kosovo (controversial)

1 Like

Israel
Belgium

San Marino
Andorra
Liechtenstein

Those three countries are out on their own. I looked them all up before posting.

How long before we get a team from Greenland and the Vatican City?

Cyprus

1 Like

France got 3 or 4 is all?

Drab 1 nil win is a more realistic hope

What kind of a team & system will Spock go for? Doherty replacement options?

3 Centre Halves bollocks surely done with.

Ferguson / Obafemi up top?

If he goes with three at the back v Gibraltar then he can fuck right off.

Kev would be straight in to look after the S&C for Greenland

1 Like