Ireland vs Moldova & Wales v Ireland - World Cup Qualifiers 06/10/2017 & 09/10/2017

Get up off the floor Carter, I’m not finished yet.

The west brits can’t handle the success of the football team and the collective joy it brings to the nation. You will never ever get that from the rugby team

9 Likes

Sweep sweep

I just “liked” about 50 status updates and photographs on Facebook by people who are in Cardiff right now.

5 Likes

Fellas are hopping around like sausages in the pan to get digs in its fucking smashing

Football is all about the collective, not about scrapping for who gets the Protein Milk sponsorship gig.

The Eire soccer types are very insecure. Can’t even enjoy their moment of success in Cardiff tonight, winning a qualifier to get into another round of qualifiers. They’re on straight away sneering at all the great Ireland rugby victories in Cardiff over the years.

Contrast that with the magnanimity of the Irish rugby community. Allowing Eire to play almost all their games at the home of Irish rugby for over 40 years now since Dalymount and Tolka Park ceased to be fit for purpose.

3 Likes

You were found out telling porkies.

2 Likes

Its a bit sad really Geoff.

Like sausages hopping up and down in the pan at any perceived slight. Will be a few joe.ie articles along soon of the mad antics the fans got up to to distract them i suppose

2 Likes

Cunts

1 Like

TFK’s west brits are absolutely seething.

1 Like

It’s the game for all people not just south Dublin folk and rural Protestants

3 Likes

Or rural catholics who want to be protestants.

Sure i was in boarding school with loads of north Cork lAds and every fucking su day night there was a story about the chink.

He won Ballyhea a minor A football title, which is fucking mental. Its like ireland winning an ice hockey medal at the olympĂŹcs

2 Likes

The worst kind

My main concern after tonight is that the Lansdowne Road pitch could be left like a gravel pit for the play off leg we’ll host as there’s some rugby football winter internationals on in November against some Argentinian sheep farmers or the like around the same time.

1 Like

You are a wexford man who wanted to be abd pretended to be a dub for years

3 Likes

You’ve just made that up mate.

@gilgamboa in a nutshell.

My brother was in and around that team. I have only vague memories of it. Darren Ronan was a decent footballer too from memory.