Ireland World Cup Victory Parade - CANCELLED until 2023

Nail on the head there, pal.

If this Ireland team is to be the #teamofus, it needs to be the team of the investment banker, the insurance broker, the teacher, the van driver, the panel beater, the part-time shelf stacker and the single mother

It needs to be the team of Fionn, Iseult, Ross, Rachel, Sammy, Saoirse, Wayne, Edel, Deco, Sharon, Anto and Jacinta

And obviously Merwyn van den Fleek, the lad with the strange accent who suddenly has an Irish passport and lives in Galway

1 Like

It needs to be the team of the woyts and the blix, the yellows and the browns, the men and the women and the gays and the straights and the transes and the gender non-binaries

Will they have a parade in Dublin or Limerick? Or both?

Itā€™ll be fantastic if they have an open air event in Thomond Park. God knows the success starved locals arenā€™t used to seeing any silverware recently.

4 Likes

Will they have the big screen up in the middle of Limerick when we get to the final?

Lies.

I dont know pal ā€¦ I havent resided there in a few years.

@anon61878697 I have a few IRFU flags on order to sell at the victory parade. Will you give me a hand selling them The rubby set donā€™t like the tricolour unfortunately

Will it be on IPTV?

1 Like

Me, my cousins Anto and Jacinta will have to watch on telly as proper rubby men like @gilgamboa donā€™t want us near this

Donā€™t forget Shakira

1 Like

When Ireland won the Carling Nations Cup with a 100% record there was barely a peep about it.

Contrast that with hysteria with rogbee crew win the odd annual 6 nations tournament.

1 Like

Are you @GeoffreyBoycott?

Did the rugby types not release a commemoration DVD of a promotional friendly match played to help promote rugby in America that they won?

14 Likes

No idea. Donā€™t know what youā€™re talking about. Iā€™ve never heard of such a thing as ā€˜promotional friendly matchā€™ in international rugby.

Oooft

Yours for just under 12 of her majesys pounds

1 Like

Three years already!

Ouch