Ireland World Cup Victory Parade - CANCELLED until 2023

Have we a potential date? I might spin up with two of the nephews

4 Likes

Very immature thread.

2 Likes

Someone has to drive the bandwagon @gilgamboa. Fair play to @anon61878697 for fronting up with the required intensity.

1 Like

He is gone stone mad into the rubby

I doubt there’ll be any kind of homecoming parade unless they go and win the whole tournament. Rugby community would have far more demanding expectations of their international team than Eire soccer types. It’ll hardly be anything on the scale of the half a million or so who were out for the victory parade for the Eire soccer team after they came home from the 1990 World Cup after failing to win any of their five matches.

World Cup Final is on 2 November. You can get all the match dates and logistical details on your Rugby World Cup Wallchart.

1 Like

That was gas. Dublin city teeming with antos and jacintas delighted with 4 draws and a loss

1 Like

No need for class warfare mate

Whats that now? Im working class myself.

I highly doubt that

Sneering at the stereotypical names of working class Dubliners is most unbecoming

It just divides the forum

I thought this was the #teamofus

People called Anto and Jacinta obviously aren’t wanted by the likes of yourself, and that’s disappointing

It seems it’s more like #teamofusaslongasyouhaveaplummyaccentandanamewhichisntsterotypicallyworkingclass

2 Likes

JP might shuffle his pockets for loose change if they make a Semi Final.

Was there drink involved?

Fascinating political spin on that

Open top bus down o Connell street limerick.

will the cup be allowed into pubs?

On condition that it be filled with beer made by the official beer partner of the IRFU

Embrace the hype … This is great for the game in Ireland… The two nephews are hyper.

Anto and Jacinta presumably are soccer types but this Ireland rugby team is a broad church that belongs to the whole island, including Anto and Jacinta.

i was out with Brady there and passed the Mount Oval and there’s a great crowd there celebrating the win… Few out front singing…

Embrace the hype, its coming home!

Mask slipping from @gilgamboa here. Making it clear the working class have no business following rugby. Very disappointing but not surprising unfortunately

1 Like

That attitude is ingrained in rubby unfortunately … It’s what turns many against the sport …but this WC will bring us all together.

2 Likes