Irelands Fittest Family

Sundays semi final was a car crash. The Lally’s for fuck sake, the mother turning up with stitches in her hand, the brother having a panic attack in the water after sliding in and then another one in the eliminator when he had to go under the tyres. I had to laugh when the other brother tried to push his head under the water. :slight_smile: and then to top it off the 2 brothers struggling to get over the wall in the eliminator and Add in the third brother dislocating his shoulder, far play to him for finishing the course Then the mother on the finnegan-hogans spraining her ankle and the young lad struggling to get across the wall using the hand grips.

Donnacha is happy to be well rid of them, they were a disappointment, 3 big lads and they didnt make it.

Big lads are no good in a bog

They were alright in the bog, it was getting over walls and swimming that did them.

Why are you lads watching this?

3 Likes

Davy Fitz

1 Like

The Corrs surely are Ireland’s fittest (looking) family? Or were…

Ah it’s a grand little show. I love lying down on the couch hungover watching a load of fit people killing themselves going through bog and going over obstacles

1 Like

Are these the types of families who go to the pub together? You know those types…?

I’d say they are the types of families that never set foot in a pub full stop. You know those types?

Make them fight their way onto the pitch through security heavies.

1 Like

They are obsessed with Donners, Davy and Derval.

Quickest ones to get a piss and back to the seat at half time in the football final.

1 Like

Here we go.

Davy losing it with the referee in this.

Just turned this on to say a family member say “it’s all experience” like they are playing an actual sport :joy:

When he takes the Crokes gig it’ll really hit home with you.

Would they not show them to wrap their thumbs around the bar ffs sake.

No can do, they’re thumbs are firmly wedged into their arses

This was epic.

Not a cliché to be found.

Hon the Coneys.