Irelands Fittest Family

is she a carpet muncher?

There was a few ditch lickers on that cork team alright not sure if she was one of them.
@caoimhin your man here.

Thats some harmless fucking final. Budget cuts the reason they ended up on some fucking runway in Clare?

What chance did they have with that Sherlock cunt involved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCV5p9lA3Bo

This doesn’t include the poor Daveron sisters fall in the final last night.

Why would you say that?

Again you expose your cuntness calling people like Sherlock cunts. A very nice man and considering the shit he put up with growing up it shows well of him.

You’d be the type of cunt nack in the day calling him “chink” no doubt as he waltzed passed ya.

You are really a horrible asshole.

4 Likes

Because lads are absolutely obsessed with that question. Its absurd. Saw a fella get a nasty kick last year asking stupid ignorant questions of a similar vein.

Sherlock comes across as a pretty decent, inoffensive chap.

Shame on you, I never called him a chink in my life. But he is a cunt. What makes you say otherwise?

I’ve reported your post, use of the word chink is unacceptable in modern day life, just because you’re going out with an abbo does not put you above the law.

He is. Very nice chap.

Why is he a cunt?

Without resorting to your carryon (I know a man who knows someone who told me etc), I will use an example from this show because it can be backed up by fact. He berated a contestant for missing a session with him, made dogshit little of him on camera, then later in the series skipped out of one of the tasks himself. He made a cunt of himself there and then.

How dare you imply I would racially abuse anyone. You will take that back immediately.

2 Likes

First UFC and now this.
Some people get very worked up over TV shows.

2 Likes

His mother is from Ballyhea I think?

Ireland’s fittest family is a serious competition. :slight_smile:

Davy will add it to his CV, no doubt. :smile:

“2015 Ireland’s Fittest Family WINNER” :smile:

His biggest achievement so far and boating the annual favorites the davrons as well. I wonder will they be back next year?

Is this why there is so many cunts from laois? Because the entry crieria to cuntishness is so low?

What a fuckwit you are

4 Likes

I believe as luck would have it the parents have adopted a daughter and she’ll be naturalised just in time for next years show.

1 Like