Irelands greatest ever Statesman -Martin McGuinness

Ireland has lost a true patriot today.RIP Martin.

Austin stack on newstalk now. Cunt can’t wait a day.

4 Likes

Williams must be delighted the horrible cunt

2 Likes

That’s a lovely quote.
His historical legacy will be huge. Such a pity he never became president.

3 Likes

Did you vote for him?

Murdoch News giving a fascinating version of history this morning. I’m off to the COTY thread to nominate that David Blevins.

RIP Martin.

I was just thinking the same thing. I was listening to it in the car and thought to myself “you cunt”
RIP Martin.
He was the peace process

RIP MĂĄirtĂ­n

1 Like

RIP Martain

3 Likes

Ar dheis DĂŠ go raibh a anam.

Awful news to start the day. R.I…P. Martin.

RIP.

He was waffling on about how one sided the coverage of the Martin mcguinness death has been and saying what about all the people injured or bereaved by the IRA and I was thinking you don’t give a shit about those people, all you care about is getting on the radio and getting in a few digs. He is nothing but a bitter twisted little cunt.

1 Like

The prick shouldn’t have been given airtime today, but thats the cunts in our media for you.

Williams was loving it, the sneaky cunt. Well everybody knows my opinion on the Republican movement laughing down his sleeve type job while Stack kept saying that we shouldn’t only focus on the good he did in “the last couple of years of his life”. The Good Friday agreement was signed nearly 20 years ago you attention hungry cunt.

1 Like

Everything that’s wrong with this country is summed up by our national broadcaster/media… conservative middle-class ideology. The same kind that supported the church and the laundries, sticking normal people in mental asylums, turning our backs on our brothers in the north…

Disgusting pigs.

13 Likes

Deepest sympathies to the McGuinness & extended SF families.
Rest in eternal Peace Martin.

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

:astonished:

Post reported you feckless thug