Ireland's least funny comedian is Jason fucking Byrne

Eric Lalor

2 Likes

Daire Oā€™Brian is about as funny as cancer

3 Likes

Back in the day, he did a show in Ballybunnion or somewhere like that. A friend from college was there, and Rooney had just set up the punchline for a joke when someone shouted up ā€œFr Damo, your tea is readyā€. Iā€™d say he got that everywhere he went for about a decade

I was going to nominate grahame Norton. Saw him booed offstage in Galway once.

Thereā€™s is no way the unfunny bastard would even still have a stand up career if he wasnā€™t in father ted though, so swings and roundabouts.

The Dā€™Unbelievables were very funny. Shorttā€™s been trading off that shtick since though.

1 Like

Tommy Tiernanā€™s early stuff was excellent. Heā€™s fairly crap now.

2 Likes

I saw him live 4 or 5 years ago and he was very good.

Agree rating. He done a great sketch on the drugs in the Olympics ten years ago.

The key there was Limerickā€™s own Jon Kenny

1 Like

He was the brains of the operation, and Shortt the better performer. Neither as good individually.

that foil arms and hog crowd or whatever the fuck they are called. a new age of social media video ā€œcomediansā€ who think they are funny. Like that Cork cunt with the stupid hair who pretends to be a woman. Cant think of his name now. Horribly unfunny cunt who gets off on likes and shares. Rorys stories is another cunt. And he has some young one with him now who is partnering up in some of his shit.

4 Likes

Where did Declan go
I donā€™t know
I like to run
I like to run too

cc @Declan_Moffat

2 Likes

Homophobes.

1 Like

Are those two cunts ā€œThe Two Johnnyā€™sā€ classed as comedians?

They were, but he wasnā€™t at all funny either.

remembered his name. Cian Twomey. An utterly annoying prick. Luckily I havent seen much of him lately so maybe he is finished up?

I was going to say heā€™s star seems to have burned out? Heā€™s probably after getting a tv show or something though

Cha and Miah.

Iā€™ll probably win the fuckin thing