Cheltenham-Early thoughts

I actually switched over to eir broadband myself for that exact reason. Great satisfaction ringing sky to cancel the sky sports as well the cunts.

1 Like

Alan Browne and Callum Robinson both on the scoresheet for Preston tonight

1 Like

Daryl Horgan starting brightly here again Celtic.

1 Like

Joe leaves Wolves for MK Donā€™s

Seanie Maguire scored for Preston, Arry Arter assist for Fulham.

1 Like

Bit depressing that none of that decent u21 team Ireland had in the summer are playing regularly outside of the LOI lads

Tremendous work by forumites here alerting us to the heroics of previously unheard of Micks slogging away in the unheralded swamps of lower league English football.

Most of these Micks wouldnā€™t be recognised at their local Asda and Iā€™m wondering would they garner much acclaim outside their own street/neighbourhood.

2 Likes

Daryl Horgan scores for Hibs at ibrox

1 Like

First league start for Aaron Connolly today against Spurs.

1 Like

Nice easy game to begin with

Connolly vs Parrot

I doubt Parrott is even in Brighton

Connolly 1
Parrott 0

Mick Mac take note

Ok guys, time to calm down. The EPL is a Mickey Mouse league and Connolly is only making his debut. Heā€™s a lot to prove before heā€™s ready for international football at senior level.

Yes the players heā€™s competing against for a position are of course playing at a much higher level

They have played more than a handful of senior games. Itā€™s international football.

Mancini put a lot of young lads with few games into his senior squad instead of more experienced players and it worked out for them, and thatā€™s with experienced players of much higher quality

Not after 1 league start.

Italy are better than Ireland