Irish COTY19: Cunt of the Year Log Thread 2019

Here’s an interview with their national press officer. Some piece of work.
https://player.fm/series/the-nolan-show/nolan-confronts-dissident-linked-group

Richard Roberts

13 Likes

4 Likes

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/saoradh-march-dublin-lyra-mckee-16158651.amp

I like the second video here.

Thanks for those words Conor. Conor’s words never fail to disappoint and always deliver.

1 Like

I’m guessing any group has to apply for permission to have a march down O’Connell street.
If so who the fuck thought be a good idea to let these scrotes dress up as as soldiers and give them the ok to march

1 Like

Fair flutes alright

This is the value of freedom, expression, association etc. Let these ‘freedom fighters’ :smile: gather and let scorn be poured on them, turns something that could be insidious into a laughing stock and destroys it really.

I would say their employers should be interested, but, yanno

1 Like

You don’t need a licence to assemble in public, it’s a basic democratic right. You’re supposed to tell the guards beforehand though, which they did not.

1 Like

A few stray bullets from the ARU woulda been fair turnaround you’d feel

What’s with the red star? Are they communists or Heineken drinkers?

They’ve a branch in Belgrade.

Everyone on OTB.

1 Like

Colm Parkinson

Susan McKay. Protestant man-hating bint on Marian this morning. Every time she has made a ‘contribution’ to the conversation she referenced Lyra. ‘I was on the phone in Donegal, talking about Lyra, yadda yadda yadda’ ‘I was thinking about this the other day, during a brief moment not thinking about Lyra, and I was disgusted by yadda yadda yadda’ Anyone in the Wimmins council for that matter could be included in this illustrious list.

1 Like

You are an extremely odd fellow.

3 Likes

The chap who repeatedly referred to Vicky Phelan as a cunt, odd, you don’t say

Are you making the point that Lyra McKee fitted the profile of someone that a lot of people could pretend to care about?

That Munster rugby fan who ran on the pitch to protest Billy Vunipola

3 Likes

Franno wrote a great article on this today which I read on the House paper in a coffee shop