Irish COTY19: Cunt of the Year Log Thread 2019

Does Laura feature in this book?

Perpetual cunt Gerry Ryan is back from beyond the grave on 2FM at 9am this morning for an hour long archive special.

1 Like

Some lads waking up with a hangover this morning, and he’s gonna be in for an almighty shock when he turns on the radio.

2 Likes

Back to the Future style.

I have no doubt that both Shatter and Varadkar are cunts. Varadkar is an ubersnake and a cunt. They type who will actively do nothing in order not to have anything pinned on him. But he’ll have his fall eventually and when he does it will be glorious. And the media who love him wont spare him because they know how much of a cunt he is. And a new ubercunt will be born…

5 Likes

Nicely put. I think it applies to all of them when you think of it.

He seemed very pally with Macron of late. I’d say theyr’s something going on there.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/imageserver/image/methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fa4a779c6-5254-11e9-ab3c-aad12815c817.jpg?crop=2370%2C1333%2C996%2C147&resize=685

Niall Quinn

2 Likes

Why doesn’t he just come out and say I want to be CEO of the FAI and apply for the job, instead of interviewing for it via the media

2 Likes

Nicky English.

Egomaniacal cunt

Henry Shefflin

What did the King do now?

He’s in for the Waterford job

1 Like

Christ he’s some cunt.

I wonder if he scored the fight himself?

I love the little jink to his right here before he finds the best place to put his head.

Jackie Cahill

3 Likes

He’s like a big roaster trying to get on telly after a GAA match when they’re doing an interview on the pitch. All he’s missing is a straw hat