Irish COTY19: Cunt of the Year Log Thread 2019

Bumpā€¦

Lord Boyneside on Radio 1 just now. Nomination content anticipated.

3 Likes

Irish passport holder Joe Schmidt

3 Likes

Kieran Cunningham (daily star)

1 Like

An UUCOAM as previously detailed here. Good shout

Neil Lennon

1 Like

Who is he?

Daire Oā€™Brian

Ah rugby. My avoidance plan is working .

Minister Mary Mitchell-Oā€™Connor. Is there a more narcissistic self-indulged fuckwit currently in the environs of Government.
Sheā€™s been on Drivetime telling us of how she crawled out of some shithole in Galway, got a 3rd.level degree, University educated 2 children as a lone parent blah blah blah.

I was apoplectic listening to her and let a right few fucks at the dogs. Iā€™ll make up with them later.

17 Likes

MMOC is the oppositionā€™s greatest asset. Blue shirts just canā€™t help it.

1 Like

Some cunt of a sailor lamenting the sinking of his yacht during the fastnet disaster, no mention of the dead.

Iā€™d be more inclined to nominate the cunts who elected her

I voted RBB.

@Fran s silence on this is deafening. He probably voted mmoc 1 followed by Bailey 2

Fuck the left

Before her shenanigans, Iā€™d have given Bailey one before Iā€™d give mmoc one. In fact Iā€™d still give her one

Whatā€™s going on with the Indo? Are they still pro FG/Leo but targeting the likes of Bailey and MMOC or have they totally turned anti Blueshirt.

Regina Doherty

After the PSC fiasco her resignation is compulsory, not mandatory.

2 Likes

Serious heads should roll on this one. They knew they were doing wrong, they were told they were doing wrong, but they still did it. Regina should be the first of a long line that goes all the way to Vardakar. And the FF pussys letting it happen.

1 Like

The FG wimmin are going through a period of high seas to borrow a nautical term. Hopefully a tidal wave will sweep them overboard a the earliest.
MMOC on there with Miriam. Incredibly she regurgitated half the scutter she was espousing yesterday.

cc Derek McGrath.

1 Like

It goes back to two classic FG flaws - firstly a desire to constantly ape the Brits and secondly being a pack of fascist cunts.

1 Like