Irish COTY19: Cunt of the Year Log Thread 2019

Donal Timothy

Hugh Cahill

4 Likes

Paddy Cosgrave

1 Like

Martin Nolan

Catherine Fegan.

This cunt has launched a book " The murder of Mr. Moonlight ". There’s unlikely to be any startling new exposës in what was a grim and sad tale of money, sex and land.
Families have been excoriated, shamed and subject to vilification for generations and that somebody would seek to profit from the death of Bobby Ryan is, I find, pathetic.

6 Likes

The young fella who claims he is mentally damaged and highly anxious since his 23 year old female teacher stole his cherry on his 16th birthday.

8 Likes

Think this is the name case as to what was doing the rounds on WhatsApp last year. Being arrested at the airport is the key fact here.

I wonder if the mental damage is from hiding the relationship or the damage the relationship has caused?

Or figuring out what he’s going to do with the money after he sues the department of education

1 Like

Or the nightclub he was in when he was 15.

I hope there’s a strong custodial sentence here, as this predator should be off the streets.

4 Likes

Judge Martin Nolan is the man in charge here.

I thought the age of concent was 16 here in Ireland so maybe she’s telling the truth. Or is this about concent at all?

@artfoley?

17 is the age of consent

Bit of an eye opener on some countries like Portugal.

https://www.ageofconsent.net/world

Hard to believe South Korea is 20 and it’s neighbour Japan is only 13.

Iirc there’s a provision with respect of a person who has an authority role with the child i.e. teacher, scout leader,l etc) which brings the age up

1 Like

Charlie Flanagan

1 Like

With Martin Nolan in charge who knows what he will do. Probably 2 months.

Liam Toland

1 Like