Irish COTY19: Cunt of the Year Log Thread 2019

In London.

Stop, this guy has an iPhone on him.

@Batigol would have immediately seen the danger this unarmed, bespectacled, well-dressed elderly man posed and acted accordingly.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure @batigol would have smelled the crusty off him and acted immediately to cut him off. I suppose Britain (mainly England) is full of eccentric half wits like this guy it is hard to tell the difference. :slight_smile:

The link is bringing me to this article. The Donald-bots are engaged in counter-cyber-espionage.

I can confirm that I would have acted swiftly in this case as per the consensus above.

4 Likes

Ben Lowry, Editor of The Irish Times seems an insufferable Cunt.

Joe Brolly

1 Like

I think you got the job fairly wrong kiddo :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Brendan Oā€™Carroll.

1 Like

Irish Times :grimacing:

The Newsletter . A real unionist paper

Does he write for those cunts too?

I think deputy editor

Joe Duffy

3 Likes

Murray Kinsella

3 Likes

Jamie Heaslip

11 Likes

John Horan

A MAN WHO acted on a ā€œpaedophilic sexual interestā€ he had in a schoolgirl has been jailed for seven years for her rape and sexual assault.

After a trial at the Central Criminal Court Kenneth McDonald (54) from Wexford town was convicted last July of rape and indecent assault of his then girlfriendā€™s younger sister at locations in Co Wexford on dates between January 1987 and November 1994.

The attacks began when the complainant was aged seven and had just started primary school. Thatā€™s my utter cunt of the year,7 years ? I give fucking up- judiciary needs to be cleansed,

2 Likes