Irish COTY19: Cunt of the Year Log Thread 2019

Darcy?

Not who I was thinking of but he’s a glaring ommission if he’s not there. The Healy Rae family is my late nomination if allowable.

1 Like

That decision is not up to me.

This doesn’t augur well for his chances of reaching the knockout stages if his advocate and campaign manager is unable to confirm his nomination.

The bursting of Swinson’s bubble(s) has affected you badly.
You may toddle to Gregg’s and try spot someone, preferably well endowed to re-energise.

2 Likes

I’d like to nominate Banks.

The fact that they have their own thread may have let them slip through the net here.
Least we forget and all that.

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/t/banks-cunts/26734/101

People struggling with the rules here

1 Like

What rules?

I’d also like to nominate Aung San Suu Kyi before the gate closes.

You need to learn the rules

1 Like

The Healy Rae family.

1 Like

I see @Copper_pipe has unilaterally decided to take over the running of this from me this year after I nearly got the site shut down last year.

I’m ok with that

3 Likes

Theres only one fucking rule. Irish only need apply.

And its the 2019 Awards. It’ll be sorted in January. Fair play to @Copper_pipe for doing the early leg work so quickly though, you cant bate a bit of youth.

You can still handle the running of it. I was bored in work this morning so I decided to make things a little easier for you.

No. You go ahead now and do it right

I won’t. I’ll stick to the Hurling Prediction League. I can just about manage that.

You’ll have to. I’ve stepped down

I’ll be doing fucking nothing.

1 Like

You cant oust a man and then offer it back to him, thats only cuckolding the fella.

We need to have a vote of confidence for @Fagan_ODowd as coordinator of COTY 2019.

Let the people decide for themselves.

I nominate @Fagan_ODowd

1 Like