Irish COTY19: Cunt of the Year Log Thread 2019

Possibly

Allegedly. Usually no smoke without fire etc etcā€¦

I feel last nights appearance may tip John over the top here, and not without justification.

Minister Flanagan surely an early front runner

1 Like

For 2019 COTY?

in fairness hes due cecil b demille award for outstanding services to cuntitry even if hes never won the main event

Weā€™ll see if he can win the 2019 award and that will put the tin hat on the decade.

Has Jamie Heaslip won this award yet or whatā€™s the story?

This fellas time has come. He has built an insurmountable early lead. Another reason why history should be a core subject at junior cycle so the next generation can fact check this cunts obsequious revisionist gibberish.

nah, hes a rugger bugger so for them to win its takes an act of outstanding cuntitry to rise above the expected level of cuntishness form the rugby set.

Heā€™s a nobody.

Time to get this tidied up and out of the way. We are well into the new year. Did the two boys make up yet?

Aye, the forum needs closure

Fair enough but heā€™s a definite cunt.

Sign in @Fagan_ODowd

You survived the vote of no confidence before Christmas

Iā€™m not doing it this year. Iā€™ve served my time. So has @Sidney. Time for another forumite to step forward.

So has @Locke, even if he did a shit job

Iā€™ll do it on the condition someone has a quick look at the list of nominees before I start making the draw just to make sure I donā€™t allow any ineligible entriesā€¦

3 Likes

Youā€™re not a big enough cunt to run this off.

Yeah Iā€™ll give it a once over for ya