Irish Cricket

The turncoat doing damage England take control 126-4

I’m abroad, pal.

Forgot that pal, SS2 is your man so.

Rather awkward conversation between atherton and Kyle mcclellan earlier, atherton asking him about what sports he coaches in his school, mcclellan banging on about athletics and tennis in the summer, rugby and hockey in winter (i think that was the order) nervously knowing aherton was waiting to ask about our native sports, when he did, mcclellan had to say they’re played in catholic schools not protestant oned and passed a comment about them being at finals stage soon (closet mayo bandwagoner) before admitting the sports are colossal here, especially in the south. Then another awkward silence.

That’ll be ex-Irish player Kyle McCallan.

Link anyone

Go fuck yourself you didnt even know the game was on tv

Century for Judas :mad:

Not much point checking out coverage in advance when I have no prospect of seeing any of it, you retard.

Sure you couldn’t make this shite up. You had fellas from Ireland playing for England and fellas from England playing for Ireland. It was like years ago when you’d turn up for a league game and the other crowd would only have 11 players so they’d concede the points and you’d give them your four subs and you’d play a challenge match instead.

Have England won yet?

How was i supposed to know you had no prospect of seeing it you egotistical faggot

England won by six wickets, 7 overs to spare.

Just seeing this now on SSN-how could any Irishman derive any pleasure out of beating Ireland playing cricket with England? As much as I have assimilated with ease into life in Dublin, I will never understand some of these soup taking cunts.

That’s a bit harsh mate… it’s the dream of all young Fingalians to represent the motherland someday.

Watching the highlights here and I see that the lady who blanked me in Superquinn was in attendance.

No surprise she’s a soup taker.

I see the lad they made apologise to Maggie Thatcher got a run.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 825865, member: 706”]Watching the highlights here and I see that the lady who blanked me in Superquinn was in attendance.

No surprise she’s a soup taker.[/quote]
Better off without her so.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 825865, member: 706”]Watching the highlights here and I see that the lady who blanked me in Superquinn was in attendance.

No surprise she’s a soup taker.[/quote]
Turns out you were better off without her Fagan-life can be very rewarding at times.

Got there before me Balbec.