Irish Cricket

Another cracking victory for Ireland this morning. Four wickets for Johnston and a 77 from the skipper Porterfield were the main highlights. We’re a ball hair away from qualifying for the 2015 Cricket World Cup now. :clap:

Former Irish cricket legend Jesse Ryder in a critical condition in hospital in NZ after getting the shit kicked out of him in a pub. God speed Jesse.

http://www.rte.ie/sport/cricket/2013/0327/378715-former-ireland-cricketer-ryder-critical-in-nz/

Is he not an ‘Irish cricket legend’ anymore?

I’ll no longer be supporting the Ireland cricket team in the wake of Cricket Ireland suspending John Mooney for 3 games for his anti-Margaret Thatcher tweets. Fucking orange cunts.

Bout time you copped the fuck on

That’s a bleedin’ outrage that is.

If I cared about Irish cricket I would be seething right now.

I will be supporting you on this noble protest.

Can we* set up an online petition to get the ban lifted?

• you, or maybe someone equally IT savvy like The Runt.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 763748, member: 9”]Can we* set up an online petition to get the ban lifted?

• you, or maybe someone equally IT savvy like The Runt.[/quote]
    Can we get this thread sent to the dungeon?

It’s just not cricket.

I’m all geared up for a day of cricket/drinking tomorrow at the Pakistan game. Some showers forecast, which is rather irritating as it is the only day of the week with any rain forecast for it in Dublin. Hopefully they’ll be quick and light. Pakistan will have a very strong team out, as they are picking from their Champions Trophy squad and they are using these games as part of their preparation. Looking forward to seeing the great Saeed Ajmal and the giant Mohammed Irfan bowling. Tim Murtagh is been in the wickets for Middlesex in the early part of the County Championship season, so hoping for a good performance from him.

I’m not sure I’ve ever been colder than I am right now.

How are they doing now braz83?

Pretty shit. Pakistan scored 266 off 47 overs. Presume they’ll scale it up a little under D/L. Doubt we’ll score more than 150 to be honest. Was a horrible morning. Hail showers and fucking cold. Ninth pint is going down well though.

Heard at lunchtime that Pakistan were 100 odd for 1 through 15 overs and i feared the worst. Any of the bowlers doing well?

Dockrell and Murtagh were okay. Kevin O’Brien got serious treatment though.

This team is dead to me since they did that to John Mooney.

+1. As I stated a few weeks ago on this thread.

“Cricket for all”, said Cricket Ireland earlier today on Twitter. Yeah, unless you’re John Mooney.

Shower of cunts.

Ireland in with a great shout of chasing this down!

Paul Stirling is better than Bandage and Fagan combined. I’m getting excited. Or possibly drunk. Or both.