Irish Dragons' Den

DJ Carey’s bint looks like she’s loving the power the dirty bitch!

I thought she was overstepping the mark a bit.

By all accounts they had to come up with 250k cash a piece for investment on the show. I assumed it would be money put up by the producers or something. Just goes to show how desperate some people are to get on the telly

first impressions, the dragons are a bunch of pricks

He fairly goes through them doesnt he. He was married, left her for the au pair or something remember the ‘big’ scandal on the eve of the All Ireland a few years back, now he is lepping on some power hungry entrepeneuress.

Proof if any was needed, that if your in the public eye at all your guaranteed your Andy Cole on a regular basis no matter if your balding, have the facial features of a pygmy shrew and speak in a squeaky fart noise.

DJ Carey, I salute you.

The lad from Cavan has some jaw on him

DJ’s bird isn’t much cop in fairness.

[quote=“KIB man”]He fairly goes through them doesnt he. He was married, left her for the au pair or something remember the ‘big’ scandal on the eve of the All Ireland a few years back, now he is lepping on some power hungry entrepeneuress.

Proof if any was needed, that if your in the public eye at all your guaranteed your Andy Cole on a regular basis no matter if your balding, have the facial features of a pygmy shrew and speak in a squeaky fart noise.

DJ Carey, I salute you.[/quote]

:wink:

a poor mans Anne Doyle

anne doyle is hideous

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/30/54545669_942a24fa68.jpg?v=0

whats wrong with her neck?

This wan is making some tit out of herself. I forget my Net Profit, I cant remember what my projections are. Does she think shes auditioning to be the Minister for Finance or something

And ‘Booze Berries’?
What was she thinking?

[quote=“north county corncrake”]anne doyle is hideous

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/30/54545669_942a24fa68.jpg?v=0

whats wrong with her neck?[/quote]

shes old

:wink: She’ll be hawking this around the likes of Bunratty Castle out of the back of a van. Yer man Sean is nuts to be investing in this.

You’d need a good few Booze Berry shots before getting up on Michelle.

Any of ye know how to get the Irish channels in the UK? I’ve heard an Irish Sky card does the trick, any of you mofos know if it works?

IS the sun shining in that baldy sean gallagher lad’s eyes or what?

I’d say he sat on something hard and pointy

Or he let his shite go hard and it’s killing him.

They should have called it Challenging Times.

“In these challenging times…”