Irish Dragons' Den

I see this is starting tonight. DJ Carey’s partner is one of the Dragons.

Eamonn Nealon and Patrick Fitzgerald appeal to our Dragons hygienic nature by pitching their solution to dirty money, a cash register cleaning system. Will the Dragons see enough potential in Clean Cash to invest 100k for 15%?

Also in the Den are: Michelle Power with her unique Irish berry liqueur and Kevin Klatt who believes he has found the solution to lifeless waiting rooms and reception areas.

Finally we have Donall O’Connor and Michael O’Donnell whose aim is to spark the Dragons interest in farming and more importantly their new website Pedigree Cattle!

Would ya?

http://www.independent.ie/multimedia/archive/00239/No_name_239949t.jpg

[quote=“Fran”]Would ya?

http://www.independent.ie/multimedia/archive/00239/No_name_239949t.jpg[/quote]
I’ve done worse.

Yours etc,
GSH.

Gavin Duffy was the obnoxious prick who interrogated the apprentices and made the brunette one cry.

In September 2007 his property portfolio, held privately in his joint name with wife Orlaith was valued at c. 100m.

id say currently 50m and diving! :smiley:

his other interests are HRM recruitment.

This bastard will be bankrupt before episode 4!!

[quote=“HBV*”]Gavin Duffy was the obnoxious prick who interrogated the apprentices and made the brunette one cry.

In September 2007 his property portfolio, held privately in his joint name with wife Orlaith was valued at c. 100m.

id say currently 50m and diving! :smiley:

his other interests are HRM recruitment.

This bastard will be bankrupt before episode 4!![/quote]

Yeah he was a cunt alright. How did he escape the cunt cull in the IOTY competetion?

nice tags pikey

Some cunt put ‘ligend’ in there though!

Nice tags except you’ve spelt legend wrong. Say Leinster go on say it, “Linster”. Ouch.

Ok sorry Pikeman.

I aim my last post at whoever put “ligind” in the tags.

[quote=“Garda Sean Horgan”]I’ve done worse.

Yours etc,
GSH.[/quote]

The worse youve done didnt have 22 million hanging out of her arse pocket,fair fucks to DJ,literally.

What’s a ligend? :smiley:

I have changed it for Flano to understand

I know one of the lads who pitches the note cleaner thing tonight, apparently they tear him a new arse hole tonight. Can’t wait!!

I wonder will it be a success or if its another shite copycat RTE show that will get the chop after a few months. Id say the latter.

Cleaning money to get rid of germs!!

What in the name of Jaysus!!

Their holes have been torn alright.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Cleaning money to get rid of germs!!

What in the name of Jaysus!![/quote]

Fookin ridiculous shite!

Sure it s going to get dirty again as soon as you take it out of the till and cash up in the evening!

Somebody needs to sort that Gavin Duffy lad out good and proper.

Flano?

I think SS* needs to take some responsibility for this, why didn’t he just tell the lads they were talking through there holes.

G’man Eamonn you’re playing a blinder !

[quote=“Bandage”]Somebody needs to sort that Gavin Duffy lad out good and proper.

Flano?[/quote]

He looks familiar, who is he?