Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Where can I read them?

On the website

Keep up

http://www.fai.ie/domestic/fai/annual-review

I want to read the glossy annual report, why are the FAI so out of date putting it up? Incompetence or are they hiding something?

How could they be hiding something that’s freely available on the website I sent you

Keep up

Freely? Where is the members letter or glossy annual report for the last financial year?

Are we going to say it’s incompetence then?

The afs are on the website mate

It’s what you are looking for

I am looking for the glossy annual report, as they have put up for their members in prior years. I can’t get that on Vision Net. I can get the bare numbers sure, but I’m asking why the FAI have failed to supply their members with the information they have previously provided? I can go back all the way to the 2002/2003 season with the IRFU for example, which as a member is great to see in terms of comparatives. Are you agreeing with me that it’s incompetence then?

I would worry slightly, without having the chance to glance over the numbers myself yet (my Vision Net account is on the fritz). The FAI have failed to put their accounts on their website like in previous years. Even still, it is 13 months removed nearly from those accounts that the FAI are hiding from their members. We have an apparent ITK poster saying the FAI have no money. We earlier had an announcement that MON had signed a new contract, only to find out that’s no true. People said he was still being paid, it doesn’t appear to be true. It appears very much like Sevco to me.

1 Like

Funny how you have no problem supporting a US Presidential candidate who won’t release their tax returns yet you’re still not satisfied when the FAI make their financial information publicly available.

Bizarre double standards.

1 Like

I think he should release his taxes, because he said he would. I don’t have much interest in the general idea behind it, seems very pointless to me as journalists are generally financially illiterate, but he said he would so he should. One aspect about a person doesn’t make me support or not support them though, I hardly support every little thing people do. We all have flaws and all make mistakes.

Like I am still a resolute supporter of Mr John Delaney. I am just seeking some clarification here. As you are a complete drain with no ability to analyse things generally, let alone numbers, I have no more interest in hearing from you. Particularly if you just want to turn this into another US Politics or politics generally thread. Save it for another failed submission to Goldhawk.

Of course you have no more interest in people pointing out the bizarre inconsistencies in what you’re arguing.

People generally when their arguments are made shit of, and you’re no exception in that regard.

There is nothing inconsistent here. I said he should release his tax returns, just like the FAI should be practicing good Corporate Governance and putting the financial statements of their members money and public money used, online.

Better luck next time. Now beat it, there must be some MSNBC show you can stream from your grief hovel to set your agenda for the US Politics thread tomorrow. This is about the FAI.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy has already clamped the fuck out of you as regards what the FAI release.

Entertaining levels of seethe in the rest of your post.

Don’t you like to call that “butthurt”, or something?

Sigh.

You came in here typing away for a few minutes and came up with that gibberish.

Unless you have some more information as to why MON hasn’t signed the contract he apparently agreed, details on whether he has been paid recently and why the FAI have failed to provide members with the same level of detail they have in prior years on their website then I have no interest in talking to you on this thread.

I came in to point out the bizarre inconsistencies in your demands for revealing financial information based on your particular agenda of the time.

Which I have done.

I don’t have much interest in debating with you about Martin O’Neill’s contract, as I’m not particularly interested in the issue of what he has or hasn’t signed or why he has or hasn’t signed it.

@mickee321 and @Bandage, I would appreciate a little more info on the matter at hand and your various sources. I hope to secure the financial statements of the FAI (not as good as the glossy annual report they usually provide, but it will do for now) from 13 months ago tomorrow and keep up an on topic discussion about this matter.

I do not think MO’N was ever going to take Stoke job. Think he enjoys interest he gets from potential employers and does little to dampen speculation and can even add to it by meeting clubs. When he was at Celtic he was always linked with various EPL clubs and would be very coy about job opportunities but invariably he would not really be interested in taking the job.

Ooooooft

Craig Bellamy is still available, he’d be a fine successor to MONKEANO

He’s a pain in the hole at this stage. Age 60+ now why would be bother with another stressful club job anyway? The Oireland gig is a handy number for him.

€€€€€€€