Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Russia is within reach but the Viking hordes stand in our way.

Let’s smash the cunts.
Ireland to win 2-1 aggregate.

Up yer bollix Denmark.

If you have a code for the presale for the home leg, then use this link tomorrow. It’ll save you the time of going to the 3plus site that will more than likely crash in the morning from the traffic.

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/fifa-world-cup-2018-playoff-dublin-11-14-2017/event/1800534AC5DE9F75?artistid=1123642&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=741&did=3dublin

1 Like

Shane Duffy is fit to start for Brighton tonight despite going off injured last Sunday.

1 Like

He was very good tonight. Form is on a definite upward curve.

1 Like

When the ball’s in Row Y and you’re wondering why
That’s Shane Duffy
When the ball hits his head and it ends in Row Z
That’s Shane Duffy
He repels chances all night long, 'cos he’s very strong, he’s a wonderful fella
He’s so tall, he’s a one man wall, he gets to the ball better than Cinderella

4 Likes

Signing in. Looking forward to taking back my seat in the usual spot in the amphitheater for this one. Some small red tape ticket allocation issues to iron out with the moderators first but fully expecting to be in situ for the home leg.

4 Likes

James McCarthy played 65 minutes for Everton tonight.

1 Like

1 Like

Shane Long is dire
Your defence will be just fine

1 Like

Walters and Coleman the only real absentees considering Meyler should be available for the second leg?

Walters might be available for the second leg also.

Not in the squad though?

No, not in the squad, but not ruled out. Left back for treatment.

MARTIN O’NEILL is hoping Jon Walters can be the ace up his sleeve in the World Cup play-offs despite leaving him out of his squad today.

Ireland manager O’Neill named a 34-man provisional squad for the November play-off with Denmark but opted to leave Walters out – for now.

But, he today confirmed that Walters is recovering quicker than expected – he was initially ruled out until Christmas – and he would be happy to bring him next week.

O’Neill said: “I haven’t put him in this squad although he is making good progress and we’ll see what the next ten days might bring. I’ve spoken to him and he’s making good progress.

“Jon has played and he’s played this season. He played for us quite recently so we’ll see – let’s see what the next seven, eight or nine days bring.”

Bloody Walters. Great servant but totally finished.

Bit harsh after all we’ve been through ?

Time waits for no man unfortunately.

It’s a pity we didn’t get the second leg away from home.

Callum O’Dowda seems to be playing great stuff for Bristol City in the last 4-6 weeks since finally cementing a place in their starting lineup. Another goal today against Cardiff. I wonder if he’ll make an impact off the bench for us in the play-off.