Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) šŸ

A Big Sam staying up bonus.

just had a look at vision-net mate

the 2016 AFS are up there mate, deloitte were the auditors

odd that you keep asking for the AFS when ive told you where they are

I am looking for the glossy annual review mate.

Sorry mate, I misread this " I hope to secure the financial statements of the FAI (not as good as the glossy annual report they usually provide, but it will do for now) " as you were hoping to secure the financial statements of the FAI

Heā€™s furiously searching for a misleading stat or graph.

Yes I will get those today, but as i made clear I want the full glossy annual report that the FAI make available annually on their website. I think youā€™re confused on what the actual CRO filings are. Thereā€™s no substitute for the gloss.

Those glossy reports are only a waste of money anyway.

glad to help

Tony Oā€™Donoghue was cribbing on the news this morning that Martin Oā€™Neill (or people close to him) only seem to talk to a couple of UK based journalists

1 Like

TOD is a prick

1 Like

:laughing:

He said that in the future PR companies will be holding up this saga as an example of how not to conduct business. Itā€™s fair to say Tony is seething.

:rofl:

He finished up with a thinly veiled threat to Martin Oā€™Neill, something along the lines of ā€œHell hath no fury like a football writer scornedā€.
Of course he was referring to other football journalists, not himself.

4 Likes

The RTE footage of MON & RK going in to the Soccer Writers Dinner was gas . TOD & a few others asking questions with a few really really burly skinheads denying them meaningfull access .

:laughing:

oh its unreal, they literally havent a clue what is going onā€¦
look at ths blunderous stuff, it was all just guesswork
there is a cabal of these fuckers who just retweet each other bullshit, they basically wouldnt know what you or me would know and write something about it
Oā€™donaghue wouldnt be part of them per say, he has a huge ego and gets first dibs at all o 'neillā€™s pressers, its a very set format, TOD will go first, then the lads from TV3, eirsport and the lad from newstalk, macintyre, john kenny gets a question in then for the radio,

the journos, never get question in really to MON, theyā€™re afraid of him id say tbh
football reporting in irish papers is very anti MON and anti FAI, im not talking the miguels of the ewans here as they are not reporting on irish football, the boys who cover LOI even emmett malone who is very well respected take a very anti FAI slant all the timeā€¦ and they never get an interview with MON
that stuff with press thing on friday was an embarrassment, it was just lads gossipping in a corner in tuxedos and tweeting each other at the same time and oā€™neill holding court with queen and steve guppy, none of his party drinking and they all get up and leave at 9 30pm,
MON has been an utter cunt with the media, that is correct but at times its hard to take these cunts seriously

1 Like

thisā€¦

:grinning:

Cathal Dervan is an uber cunt.