Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) šŸ

First Franno story Iā€™ve read in a while. Glad to see heā€™s still using made up stories and making up facts to try and get a point across. A bunch of inaccuracies in the article too.

1 Like

The rugby team are at an unprecedented high and all poor old Franno can do is take a pop at soccer. Talk about an inferiority complex. And yeah, Iā€™ve no idea either why a player would chose to take ā€œmid-table obscurityā€ earing 1.5 million more than his rugby equivalent?

2 Likes

@Big_Dan_Campbell will be delighted
thatā€™s exactly his kind of player with the added bonus of been an englishman who has plodded to a career high of toilet championship basement
unreal scenes

6 goals over the course of his league career.

Iā€™d say heā€™s only started about 30 games. Very unlucky with injuries.

As many as Shane Long has scored in the same period and heā€™s a national hero

1 Like

Franno with some quality trolling though. I still donā€™t get why people head over every weekend to support teams. I can see why theyā€™d do it as a child/teenager, but I found, as an adult, what the point was in following a cash rich PL team?
I could understand the excitement with a mid table or yo yo team, or someone in the championship chasing promotionā€¦
If I told someone I went to see Juventus play every other month in Turin, theyā€™d laugh at me, but donā€™t see the irony going to see ā€œthe Chelseaā€ or ā€œthe 'ammersā€ week in week out.
One of our greatest every players is still lauded and praised by Juventus fans, so why not ā€œfolly demā€ as theyā€™d say in Limerick.

Franno is a legend
His rugby conversation with Paul Wallace on fridays on Today FM is top drawer wummery
regarding lads following english/scottish teams, yeah look - its the ultimate ahshagodhelpus type of stuff really if you are at that carry on as an adult

2 Likes

He is a top class WUM alright but he sidestepped the question of all the non-Irish players who played rugby for Ireland in the past 10 years.

I donā€™t really agree with him knocking Declan Rice. I can see the hilarious side of it, but seeing as our rugby captain will be living outside the EU as a Britisherā€¦
Rugby is a joke now with the non Irish players. No issue with the granny rule etc.
I guess the eyetalans would have taken advantage of the granny rule with Argentinians and French etc, but tis a joke now. Yer Irish bloke playing with the eyetalans. Come one. Really?
Franno mentioned the accents. Rugby accent is ā€œcawrā€ and ā€œbawrā€ etc. You hear some rugby players now being interviewed, and they sound like fuckers in marketing meetings on Monday mornings in ad companies. Boring as fuck with their analytics and buzzwords.
ā€œAt least da fute ballers speek in da accent from da localiteeā€

3 Likes

The 3 year residency rule is gone.

He didnā€™t side step a punch from Tony Copsey in 1992

3 Likes

yeah not to mention the Fijians playing for France but sweep, sweep, etc
the bundee aki type stuff here is comical in the extreme to be honest. .and Iā€™m no fan of the rhys Grego cox brigade playing for ROI in football

I also donā€™t agree with the likes of McClean playing underage for NI and then playing with the RoI.

100% you make a choice and that is it- lads have no problem standing for GSTQ , etc when playing 21s so im not buying this whole anti catholic bshit - it was always there, always will be and you fucking knew that when you put on the shirt

2 Likes

I seriously doubt McClean was unaware of NIā€™s supporters being from Derry.

He a national disaster

1 Like

Sounds like a player

1 Like