Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

MON should have capped him from the start simple as.

1 Like

The 4 eyed cunt.

1 Like

Does Rice wear glasses? :slight_smile:

He was trying to cap him for ages FFS.

If the FAI spent half as much time and money looking for lads outside of Dublin & Cork as they do trawling ancestry.com then we’d be much better off.

1 Like

at least we still have Rhys Greco Cox
cc @Big_Dan_Campbell

:rollseyes:

100% correct on both points

You’ve to go a long way back to find representatives from some counties

"I find it incredible to think that I should be thinking about that during a game where we are fighting for our lives and trying to win at home.

"I wouldn’t really have thought through where Declan Rice was in that particular scheme. I don’t know whether he was playing regularly for West Ham at the time - I doubt it.

"We brought him in and he trained with us in the summer time and enjoyed it immensely. He was playing games in friendly matches - but I don’t know whether that was the first thing on my mind versus Moldova.

"To think about putting him on for a couple of minutes just to cap him is crazy, crazy thinking that you should have your mindset on that.

MON was far too cautious to even throw him on for a smelly 30 second cameo appearance but was delighted to start him in meaningless games, a failure.

1 Like

Regrettably I know nothing about the League of Ireland. Is there any player that can make the grade up - even at left back or something?

The National team needs more of a link to the League of Ireland and we need to include players from the League to improve that link. Relying on the grandkids of Irish people to play for us isn’t going to cut it anymore.

Best of luck to him

I think he’s pretty ordinary, wouldn’t be anywhere near as good as Grealish.

2 Likes

Grealish was the big loss. An excellent creative player other than the defensive midfielder Rice who are two a penny.

1 Like

‘We took their potatoes and now we’re taking their rice’ chants on Twitter from the Brits. Nice.

It’s a joke, farmer.

2 Likes

I know that mate.

Rice is a human being not a foodstuff.

I think that might be the nub of the joke.

Leave him off the English cunt

1 Like

I see the Eire soccer fans are crying about “developing” Rice through the pathways.

No such issue with pilfering the likes of James McClean from the IFA though.

The breathtaking double standards of the Best Fans In The World™️.

1 Like

Hopefully