Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Psyched for this. Up early to make a Spotify Playlist for @Bandage. I’m in game mode already.

I really hate people who say COY-BIG as a word. When did this start happening, and how can we stop it? Ian Dempsey the ape was at it this morning.

It’s hashtag coybig mate

#hashtagcoybig

What a headline.

Hendrick on the wing and Brady inside him! Who put that together?!

A “journalist”

1 Like

His problem was that he picked irish lads.

:astonished:

Terry Mancini?

Well look who’s been googling furiously.

/original/3X/8/7/8734224bc81cb6dd71272e722b1fbe246a9176a2.mp4

OOOOOFFFFFTTTTTTT

Someone pick @flattythehurdler up off the floor

There were a lot of Danish lads on my flight yesterday. They were very pleasant. The lad beside me had to run to make the flight. He sat down beside me in a lather and said “I apologise if I am very smelling”.

9 Likes

Eire will need to tweek the tactics tonight. First 20 minutes kick it slightly longer than saturday ie be more expansive.First 20 second half kick it slightly shorter, will confuse the Danes and give spud a break. Last 10 minutes get Long on the pitch and kick it as far as we possibly can.
Obviously not set in stone as we need to see how the game pans out ie we need to be fluid at all times.

1 Like

I wonder if that sounded witty in your head before you typed it out.

3 Likes

its the best analysis on this thread bucko, and well you know it.

How can you make something sound witty when you’ve said it a thousand times before?

Anyway, can you please update the board re the ticket situation with @Funtime and the nephew interloper … or point me to the correct thread if it has been already updated.

I As it happens just got off the phone with the moderators nephew, he wasn’t shy in showing his glee at having a match ticket and letting me know all about it. The conglomorate have belatedly secured me a low grade ticket in the same area of the stand as the aforementioned upstart, they weren’t shy about demanding payment either, although I will occupy just one seat I am required to pay a price equivilant of 2 tickets. I have reluctantly agreed to accept the offer, though fully sure it was made just to placate me on here. I could resist and demand that the moderators nephew be held to the same standard as the rest of the syndicate and put his hand in his pocket ( I know for a fact I would pay less if he had to pay for his own) but I want the national and forum to focus on the game itself. Well done to all who campaigned for justice on my behalf.

13 Likes