Irish politicians

Jesus am listening to newstalk at the moment and they have Martin Manseragh on, jesus he is so hard to listen to. No wonder we are in the state we are in with gobshites like this in government. Painful stuff. :frowning:

Francis Fitzgerald strikes me as an utterly useless minister.

I’d say she is the laziest minister in the history of the state

You should have heard her interview with Johnathan Healy on lunchtime show yesterday… rabbit caught in headlights and completly out of her depth. Healy failed to nail her… that Cathal lad from Morning Ireland would have torn her a new one.

Fine Gael are a party with a very high % of absolute numpties. For example, has anyone here ever heard North Tipperary TD Seamus Coonan have an opinion on anything?

I’ve heard her a few times on other topics. Utterly useless.
Is she responsible for mental health services or something as well? I think it was in relation to that.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 779584, member: 181”]I’ve heard her a few times on other topics. Utterly useless.
Is she responsible for mental health services or something as well? I think it was in relation to that.[/quote]

No. She’s the Minister for Children.

Some other Labour one is responsible for mental health. I can picture her face but can’t think of her name.

Kathleen Lynch.

Ah right. She’s useless too.

That’s the one.

Could anyone name 5 current Politicians who are actually good at their job?

Michael Noonan

Stephen Donnelly.
Joe higgins.
Micheail martin
Enda kenny
Mary lou mcdonald

Fuck politicians

Who was the FG fucker that was on Vincent Browne the other night and just wouldn’t shut the fuck up?

Bernard Durkan

They shouldn’t let the likes of him on the tv or near a microphone.

The ones I like
Leo Varadkar
Stephen Donnelly
Kerryman Joe
Peadar ToibĂ­n
Richard Bruton
Clare Daly
Gerry Adams

“bernard, shut up, shut bernard, SHUT UP”

And timmy dooley.