Presidential Election Thread. Aka, Should the deer in the Phoenix Park be getting worried?

I’d say we’d get on great, Kev. I’ll win you over yet.

As regards WTB’s question about people voting for Sean…I was over in my granny’s house on Thursday night and she told me she voted for Sean “because I used to love him on that Dragon’s Den”. Now, I love my grandmother, of course, but I would be fully in favour of her vote being taken away from her. Democracy is good in theory, but in practice, well…

Mitchell and Davis, the despicable cunts, haven’t bothered their holes showing up for the declaration.

Anyone know what time William Hills will be paying out at, online?

How many first preferences did Mick Wallace get? Gives himself a six figure salary while screwing his subbies and he is voted in as the voice of change.

Sean Gallagher didn’t turn up to the gig I’m at tonight, the cunt.

Though Peter Kelly aka Brides by Franc is here, any questions put on here will be asked. And I’ve asked him already is he actually bent. No was the answer…

Ask him is he getting a second series

Franc says no.

That’s a crying shame.

Black tie event and he has a white boat and silver shoes on. Nuff said

Smell my cheese.

One of Michael D Higgins’ sons looks like Glen Hansard.

That’s all for now.

If you ever worried for this State consider this. The Taoiseach, Tanaiste, President, and AG are all graduates of UCG.

I used to play football with him and his brother when I was about 8 or 9.

One of his sons is an awful tool but I don’t think it’s that one.

From the start of his campaign to his pathetic no show yesterday, it’s hard to imagine how Gay Mitchell could have embarrassed himself more than he did. What a horrible candidate.

Fair play to Michael D anyway. Glad he won it so convincingly in the end.

I’d love if the video I describe below was on youtube. I can’t find it.
Saw him on the news a couple of weeks back where he was asked if he was being asked about why he was polling so badly and he gave his stock response about how in previous election whoever was polling high and fell away or vice versa.

Then another reporter asked him if was concerned about getting enough votes to get his expenses back and he replied with “Oh for God sake” and stormed off.

What an arrogant shit. He might be concerned now.

WTB posted it a few pages back. He definitely crosses into so ridiculous and deluded that he’s hilarious.

Stoners

[quote=“The Runt, post: 598527”]

Stoners
[/quote]Undereducated stoners.