Presidential Election Thread. Aka, Should the deer in the Phoenix Park be getting worried?

He’s got a penis for a nose. I don’t see why it’s acceptable to slag someone off who was born ugly, but not someone whose ugliness is as a result of an accident.

That’s because you’re a fucking eejit Totti that’s why. [quote=“Mr. Totti, post: 598489”]

He’s got a penis for a nose. I don’t see why it’s acceptable to slag someone off who was born ugly, but not someone whose ugliness is as a result of an accident.
[/quote]

Ta.

[quote=“Mr. Totti, post: 598491”]

Ta.
[/quote]Well now you know.

Been called worse.

[quote=“Mr. Totti, post: 598493”]

Been called worse.
[/quote]I don’t doubt it.

Rivetting responses here, you might well be the best poster since Blueboy with insightful posts like these.

To Michael D. :pint:

Quick, tell us about your latest feed in the ravenous thread mate. Oh how we all love to be regaled with your tales of gluttony.

Had a margerita pizza earlier, it was cracking.

:clap:

Mitchell giving a Nazi salute.

http://www.offalyexpress.ie/webimage/irish_news_6_1_jpg_1_3196748!image/3447786819.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_215/3447786819.jpg

Do you think this chastening result will shut that whinging mouth piece up, Mr Totti?

I have had immense enjoyment out of him the past few weeks mate. His ability at self-humiliation is very endearing.

The reason Mitchell went for the presidency is because he has the mentality of one of these cunts who will never be shut up. He’ll be sat at home fuming at the idiocy of the electorate rather than at his own horrid personality. He’ll sleep easy anyhow. A total cunt, if ever there was one. All these fundamental Christians are the same. The fuckers deserve a bullet in the back of the head is what they deserve.

I’d say Trish is seething with Sean this morning.

Half a million people gave their first preference to a Fianna Fail fundraiser and property developer. What should be done with these people?

[quote=“Watch The Break, post: 598504”]
Half ahey see fit maybe ? million people gave their first preference to a Fianna Fail fundraiser and property developer. What should be done with these people?
[/quote]Recognise their democratic right to vote for whichever candidate they see fit maybe ?

:lol:

You can’t help yourself

I’m begining to like you.

Outside of you thinking raping 14 year old girls is ok, you’re actually an alright sort thraw i’d say.

:lol:

not exactly the kindest compliment ive ever heard