Irish Soccer Players Abroad

Jack Byrne sent to train with the Wigan reserves. Vacancy signs go up once more, for the next great Irish midfield general.

im thinking of heading to Spain for a week in september

4 Likes

The next big thing…seems to have went to his head! Next stop Accrington Stanley

James Collins hit a debut hat trick for Luton Town on Saturday

O malley off to Peterborough

1 Like

Maguire started for Preston last weekend, don’t know how he played but if he starts regularly, he’ll surely make the next Ireland squad.

Saw Sunderland vs Derby, Keogh was okay without being spectacular. Unlucky not to score, had a header taken off the line.

O’Shea, Gibson, Pearce all on the bench.

excellent goalkeeper
still think Sclingermann is the best in the LOI but this lad is very impressive, wonder did Forrester put in a good word there?

Gary McCabe going to Linfield

I’ve seen Stephen Ward’s mà a lot lately. From this I reckon he’ll have a great season.

Wahey!

Who?

By all accounts the KK native had a good game, was lively up front and made a couple of chances. Got a standing ovation when getting subbed

Maguire was voted MOTM on at least a couple of Preston online forums. Looks like the magic airplane could be winning him his Irish cap soon enough.

Link?

It was his football in Waterford that put him on the map

No.

Would you read many Preston Online Forums?

Maguire did OK by all accounts . He will need a season at this level . He might be shaper that others at this stage .

Saw a couple of links on Twitter. I’ll be fucked if I’m going back and finding them again.