Irish Soccer Players Abroad

Brady is done.

Browne puts himself about and shows for it at least.

I’m to agree
the celtic rumours also signal the end game

Hourihane will be picked as he might score from a free kick/take a good set piece, which seems our best chance of scoring.

Duffy is the only player to score for oireland in the last 10 years

1 Like

That is a fair point. You might actually get away with him in a 3-5-2 if you had a lot of energy alongside him.

Ye fucking ruined him.

I would think any “review“ at Celtic should recommend utmost due diligence on any ROI international who wants to play for them

I suppose I’m going on natural ability and nostalgia with Brady, his last few games for Ireland weren’t great but before his injury I always thought he was one of our better players.

Is O’Dowda fit? Could he play in a midfield 3 with Hendrick and Cullen

Brady was an excellent footballer who stayed too long at Burnley where they’ve knocked all the creativity out of him

Would be shocked if Spock changed to 3/5 at the back. Would see these as being the players with a chance of starting in a 433. Midfield could be anything

Randolph/Kelleher

Coleman/Doherty
Long/O’Shea/Clark
Duffy
Stevens

3 of McCarthy, Browne, Hourihane, Brady, Molumby, Arter, Hendrick, Cullen, probably missing someone else here. Would like to see Cullen play

Connolly on the left, I have a suspicion Knight may play on the right or maybe Robinson.

Anyone we put up front will probably be out of their depth unless Didsy returns. Idah, Collins probably the other options

im assuming randolph injured
would he pick long at the back? -im thinking keogh will get a recall tbh
oshea isnt there yet i feel
we’ll be okish at the back and we have options depsite Egan out and Duffy falling apart

its midfield and up,

Jason Knight - the time is now

I would go Randolph, Doherty, Long, Clark, Stevens, Cullen, McCarthy, Coleman, Hendrick, Robinson, Connolly. 4-5-1.

1 Like

FYI all posters- this is the official Serbia match build up thread

admins de prioritise the other thread please - irish soccerball nil i think its called

1 Like
2 Likes

That was a bad mistake by Derby. He’d still be their best defender

They wouldn’t have been fighting relegation with RK about.

they didnt have a leg to stand on when they didnt fire the 2 drink drivers involved