Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

If a lad was to edit a few Wikipedia pages today he could make fair mugs out of a few lads

Jaysus.

Come back @sidney all is forgiven

1 Like

Hi Ewan

Is there a suggestion here from Ewan that the attendance figures for these matches are “massaged” and that paltry crowds now go to these international soccer football matches?

They should move the soccer back to Dalymount. Leinster v Wasps last Friday night would have filled Lansdowne Road.

2 Likes

you want them to move to a stadium that doesn’t meet the regulations :joy::joy:

2 Likes

There’s a surprise. One of the supposed premier stadiums of Eire soccer, Dalymount Park, the so called home of Eire soccer doesn’t comply with regulations.

It couldn’t fill the rds :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

How’s Spurs stadium coming along there Fanta

1 Like

You’re obsessed with Spurs. You can’t stop talking about Spurs on just about every thread. Like a Spurs trojan horse.

Great sleuthing there. Did you have that flagged or did you go back and dig it up?

Anything else you’d like to have a pop about Irish football about?

Any chance you’d answer the question?

Any chance you’d fuck off back to England for yourself?

You need to up your game significantly if you’re going to survive it here. Appalling internetting skills on display here.

Take your clamping now and don’t be resorting to name calling and personal abuse. That’s always a sure sign of a beaten docket.

No sign of answering a question.

You’ve been glamped

1 Like

where did I call you names there or give personal abuse Fanta? Playing the victim is definitely a sign of a beaten docket

You’re embarrassing yourself now.

evidently I’m not. I don’t embarrass easily.

That was a question. Another which you didn’t answer.

I suppose I can have a go at answering my own questions

1. The stadium is delayed, but will be finished soon
  2. I flagged it, hoping to use it again, which is a thing I do to glamp people, and embarrass them on the INTERNET
  3. Loads
  4. Never
  5. No

Geoff is absolutely obsessed with the “scummy soccer” or “ground football” as @gilgamboa hilariously calls it

2 Likes