Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Massive slap in the face for Queen and Poppy O’Neill

This’ll drive some fellas on here insane

What a coup by @Big_Dan_Campbell.

1 Like

I need to do a separate post on how the new u13 15 17 national leagues with the LOI clubs involved are going to benifit Irish football in years to come.
The whole business of 4 schoolboys clubs in dublin and cobh ramblers been the only source of domestic players before they are sent to the pit of some championship club when they are 17 is clearly past it’s sell by date.
When we start using the LOI to produce players into our u21 side like in Belgium we will see benefits. .
Ruud dokter who spoke at our club recently is the man. .with stephen Kenny the plan is in place

We are on the road …

1 Like

Mick is a great man

Preston sniffing around Bolger mate

@caulifloweredneanderthal and the rest of the anglophiles will be seething

Fuck
That’s the last thing he needs i think
An abomination of a club in a horrible league

2 Likes

Think Boycott grew up there, might explain a lot.

2 Likes

Good to hear there might finally be a different approach.
What does a talented 15 year old in Ireland do now? Is there a representative development pathway, or some sort of elevated league they play in? I’ve seen the Wexford rep team, is this every county?

yes

He’s one of our own

1 Like

For the next week or so.

Down at UCC farm CCFC v Limerick,small few brave souls from Limerick are here,not many,their team looks like a schoolboys one,v sad, hope to fcuk some one sponsors them, otherwise they’re as good as gone

Any team news for me? Cork were -1.5 @ 4/6 about an hour ago which seems generous

Nice finish by Declan Rice there

1 Like

You can get 21/10 -2 with Skybet.

It is 5/6 -1 also.

Really good, loves the Irons, so he does

Cork on a big drift :open_mouth::flushed:

If Big Mick can get Ricey on board, we’ll have a serious team in four or five years’ time.

1 Like