Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Too early to tell. I thought that was a difficult chance for O’Dowda at the end of the half

Just a small bit more tempo, maybe skip a small pass and go wide and move them about a bit.

I don’t get hourihane being so wide and Hendrick at times. Basically kills all the width. They need to tuck in.

1 Like

The only thing Hourihane is good at is getting crosses in so I presume that’s why

Get off the fucking fence. He’s had 45 mins. Pick a side, then stick with it on TFK for the duration of his tenure no matter what

Hourihane is basically as good a footballer as one of the lads here except he’s an absolutely exceptional deadball and cross delivery.

1 Like

I’d have made bits of him.

Then play him wide. Hes murdering Steven’s and connolly

He’s a shitter midfield version of Ian Harte

1 Like

Thats it. And Enda Stevens is Ian Harte without the great left foot.

I don’t care how unreliable it is. Ian Harte definitely didn’t feature at the top of any premier league sprint list :joy:

1 Like

Whatever happened Harte?

He always relied on his left foot but the whole rest of his game collapsed from an average level to an appalling level somewhere around his mid 20s.

Ended up in Spain didn’t he?

Levante or Getafe one of them I think

1 Like

He lost a yard of pace, when he didn’t have it to lose. Then teams kept putting fast wingers up against him when they figured out he turned like a barge and then his costs outweighed his benefits.
He had a brief resurgance late on in his career when someone played him centre half for a while.

1 Like

A few qualified successes in that half. I think O’Dowda has been decent enough, even though he missed that late chance. Some nice combination passing at times, usually a triangle on the right between Hendrick, Doherty and O’Dowda that’s got the latter running at them BETWEEN THE LINES. A bit loose on and off the ball on occasion too. I thought Connolly could have squared that great chance for O’Dowda.

1 Like

From one replay view it was on to square after the first touch, but then when he looked up after the second touch it wasn’t on.

Doherty is very slow going back after we lose possession.

1 Like

I’m sensing too much negativity here guys. Did fellas think we’d turn into Brazil overnight?

That Bulgarian defender number 14 I think is a fine player

Eh have you seen his deadballs tonight?