Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Opened easily again

We can’t get the ball

The Finns are playing us off the park

Finland look better so far.

Our proud record against them in danger here

A few worrying signs here. More uncoordinated pressing, making it easy for them to play around. Allowing them easy possession behind our midfield and running at the back four, like for Pukki’s chance. Back four not tight as a unit either.

3 Likes

After and Connolly might end up killing each other.

It’s a mess

Stevens is a donkey.

Some cross there :roll_eyes:

I only saw the highlights from the Bulgaria game and there wasn’t many along with the first 15 minutes here. Think Kenny can count himself lucky that we have only had to face Bulgaria and Finland in these games. I think Wales would open us up at will currently

Will be interesting to firstly see if Kenny can get the press to function correctly and a crisper passing game. If he can’t will he dish his heals in and double down on this or will he look to make things more compact without the ball and more direct with it.

Looks really disorganised. Our press is a shambles. They gave loads of room out wide and just find that space inside when we eventually jog out wide. Think we need the full backs being more aggressive and pushing up to close that space. It’s After in the middle of the midfield I think and he’s not someone I’d trust to organise things from there.

1 Like

He is bang average and the bones of 30 but lads rave as if he is the next Serginho

2 Likes

We are clearly missing Hendrick and that trick he does on receiving a pass, the one where the ball bounces between his right and left foot before ending up behind him, pure magic, Zidane-esque.

Fuck off with the short corners.

The area around the D is fairly exposed. Attackers have found space at ease around there.

The finns are creating plenty of openings. A better side could be 2 or 3 up. Not the best start for Kenny.

The pretend Vikings are raping and pillaging us at will here

We’re as Viking as these lads are

They’re pretend eskimos

The Taylors and O’Shaughnessys were ferocious Viking clans back in the day