Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Spock has 45 mins here to turn it around or he has lost the TFK massive.

1 Like

Does he get a game for Sevco? He’s dominated it so far.

I think it’s been alright but then I don’t mind watching teams just pass it around for a while. We don’t have any idea how to turn the possession into anything more but it’s very early days and I think Didsy would make a big difference in linking the play together

Remember all the clamour for McCarthy to bring in Connolly that time. He’s a bull in a China shop.

Same shit… Everything going out wide and trying to whip it in… It’s easy for teams to defend us… No runners from the middle causing problems.

Beat them 1-0 I think.

1 Like

Every cross has gone long, wide, or over the bar. Easy doesn’t come into it.

1 Like

He does most of the time. There’s been no pressure on him though.

What’s the Xg folks?

1 Like

Have we had a shot?

I can see what the intention is. Dowda, Doherty and Molumby/Arter are trying to form a triangle to open space wide. But they are too close and it’s very easy to defend. And plus they are only able to move it between themselves before passing back to the centre half. They can’t get out through midfield to switch it. Anything down the channel to idah has been long or lost. Similar left, connolly just sticks his arse back and falls over or the ball rebounds off him.

ok guys, can i get some feedback here, im not even watching the game & im having pop at him

you are all good with me doing this for the entirity of the Stephen Kenny regime

6 Likes

We’re talking around your nonsense

soz, that was directed to the forum elders-not you

2 Likes

Arter has one from 25 yards. Easily saved.

Hard to see us having a midfield capable of playing the style of football Spock wants against a half decent team. Not one player who would be happy getting on the ball 80 times a game and playing the ball through traffic. All well and good keeping the ball and stroking it around so we can say we had 60%+ of it if there is no incisiveness.

5 Likes

Connolly just falls over. His hair is annoying.

This is it… We just don’t have the quality.

obafemi? Byrne? scales?

Yeah, that was really poor. Lacked any kind of cohesion in either attack or defence. Even the spells of possession were slow, telegraphed and came when they were comfortably in their shape. Not one good individual display from the outfield 10.

The ref is gas.