Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

McGoldrick trying to poke it in from outside the box ffs. Is it any wonder he can’t score

1 Like

James McClean is very limited, but he gives you everything. Give me him over Arter or Hourihane any day

3 Likes

That’s the end of the nations league qualification route anyway

We seem to be in constant regression no matter what we try or do. I wonder are the issues ingrained in the head with these lads as much as anything else

Fucking abysmal. Played off the park by Finland at home

Shameful

1 Like

I think Big Sam understands the Irish psyche better having managed here .

Fucking farcical. Played off the park by Finland, at home!

1 Like

It’l give a couple of the lads here a chance to refer to ‘Didsy’.

1 Like

The worst part is Finland are shite

Only him or Tony Pulis can save us now.

Looks like I was ahead of the curve in demanding Kenny’s sacking after he named the squad before his first game.

2 Likes

Its clearly not going to be an instant fix and I think Spock should get some time to try to develop that style of play. However, I would have given us a decent chance of getting through the playoffs due to the fairly poor opposition but can’t see that happening now. Can’t understand why Josh Cullen wasn’t in the squad as he seems to be the midfielder we have most suited to the base of the midfield role in that three

1 Like

I know for a fact that he uses “Didzy” himself.

A big problem is… we are woefully lacking in quality.

Also defensive problems too is not a good sign. At our worst, at least Trap made us competitive there.

1 Like

I’m sure he and his teammates and the people that actually know him, do.

Séamus Coleman will now assume Bill Cooper status .

1 Like

That really was very poor. The formation hasn’t worked at all. The back 4 looks like a bunch of guys who are used to playing in a back 3/5.

The midfield were all over the shop. Brady offered a little on the ball but was very tired very early. Molumby didn’t do much at all other than take a few heavy touches. Arter played for the last 5 minutes but was hopeless before then.

Connolly was crap. Idah looked out of his depth.

Randolph kept us in touch and that was about the only positive.

2 Likes

Kenny OUT

2 Likes

Depressing

1 Like