Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

The situation with Bradley is fluid

1 Like

The mob is fickle

1 Like

Why does a sporting organisation have it’s aim to have a united Ireland? It’s weird that a sporting organisation has this in their rules. Duff is right. A real hint of green orangemen with the gga

The astute ones here spotted Dohertys lack of moral fibre from the off. A coward.

Nothing in that link mate. The GAA should have opened porky immediately but thankfully they did. What did pub League Kenny say about it?

Three or four posts up, dude.

1 Like

I think rent out is more accurate than open up

This idea that we should play the same system from u15 to senior at all levels regardless of players is some nonsense. We’re not Holland

1 Like

Has Spock resigned yet?

1 Like

Ah I see it. Well last week he was going on about winning the soccer group they are already floundering in so an astute judge it seems.

1 Like

We’re not even fucking Finland

I always find it strange but understandable why nobody said why there should be a fundraiser for a player who made many millions of pounds in his career, and if that is necessary, why an amateur organisation should be held to ransom to facilitate this.

2 Likes

I’d expect chap with the inside line to be speaking up.

With decades of correct decisions and hard work they might be Iceland. But that ain’t happening.

Enda Stevens is worse based on that match

Enda Stevens isn’t gutless and has at least turned in a decent performance for Ireland. Stevens is incredibly limited.

It makes sense once you have established the culture and have had multiple successful underage teams come through that system and style of coaching. Instead we are going with it half way through our first relatively successful under 21 campaign.

It’s a lot of handy talk from Kenny as opposed to a real cultural shift unfortunately

Why are soccer people so partitionist?

I think the issue was that the state paid millions towards a stadium that wasn’t needed and the people who own the stadium have bigoted rules in regards to renting out the stadium

Does anyone have a link that shows the clubs today’s Finnish team play with ???