Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

They should just agree on a nil all draw and save us all the messing

Only saw the second half there but looked like more of the same which was decent. Hendrick played well like he did in the first half the other night before going on to have a nightmare of a second half. Doherty did well at centre half and Stevens also. Molumby hasn’t much guile but is very quick to get back and gets in good positions at times. McClean’s tackle was idiotic

Duffy was outstanding again, back to his best and I probably should have cut him more slack for his Finland and Bulgaria performances.

1 Like

Stevens was our best attacking threat, he’s a nice player. I like Molumby, moves the ball quickly. Hendrick was very good in the second half.

We created chances but didn’t really look like taking them, we seriously lack cutting edge and I don’t think there is an easy solution there.

Hopefully Jack Byrne gets a start on Wednesday

agreed very encouraging stuff with a totally patched up side, even hogan had a reasonable cameo.
I dont think we ll see maclean in a green shirt again tbh. aside from the way he allowed the Welsh cunts mug him off there a second time he made a holy show of himself along with Cyrus the virus for his duration on the field, apart from that everyone else i felt gave reasonable accounts of themselves.
its good to actually see us play football again ill take that for now. look fair play to kenny, he is getting the team to play as best they can

1 Like

It’s just sit and hope Parrot can become a regular goal scorer type of striker.

Agree on Molumby, for a lad with very little game time I liked how he gets us turned in the right direction and how much quicker he moves it than previous incumbents.

McClean and Long are done I’m afraid. I hold out hope for Brady rediscovering form. Hendrick on the right path.
We’re heading in the right direction though.

FFS Wales had nothing :grin:

We’re fucked so

1 Like

Parrot is lost to organised crime. Forget about him

Vindicated

Because of what a crank on the Internet said?

@mickee321 is a stonewall INTERNET legend.

And the wagons circle once again

A great dual player so.

:face_with_monocle:

Brighton have fucked us

I think if connolly was there we would have won both games, massive loss.

So Idah’s in and Connolly isn’t? What’s that about?

Norwich allowed Eeeeda come back

Brighton didn’t

Based on what