Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Goal Iceland, we sabotaged ourselves in this tournament.

the epl mafia will be here asking where noel King and Rhys Grego Cox are

1 Like

He wasn’t helped by the senior call ups but Jim Crawford should not have just got the job by default

1 Like

Jason Knight better get game time for the senior team

Knight, O’Shea, Connolly, Idah, Bazanu all played when we were flying we cannot afford to lose them.

Kenny fucked the 21s - Took lads up to senior that arent ready for it and undid any good work he did initially. I’m not sure what you should stick to as you seem as equally clueless on every topic.

1 Like

I agree with you but @chops91 is an ardent Kenny supporter and disagrees, have a word there.

No continuity or targets set here obviously. We’re neither using the younger players at senior nor allowing them develop as a group at u21. We’re caught in no man’s land not achieving anything at the minute.

Lads take it from me, minor medals will get you fuck all when you get to the big time

2 Likes

Ref has just watched Morrell kick out at molumby in retaliation and only booked him.

Slovakia winning today fucks us for seeding IIRC

We fucked ourselves last month taking that joke of a friendly against England.

Tbf it was gonna happen, just a matter of when. We’re going nowhere fast

Playing decent and down a goal yet again, if they can’t beat Bulgaria at home Kenny will be on very thin ice.

Losing again

Some fuck up :vulcan_salute: has been

I’ve been told he barely speaks to Byrne on international duty and the squad think he is a prick

2 Likes

Duffy and Doherty not covering themselves in glory for that goal

Fuck off Doherty

Don’t ever change mate…

1 Like

Hendrick is Joe Lapira in disguise

Well done Randolph