Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

He’s mentally weak and is without character

He is poison

jesus i dont think anyone wants us to loose - this isnt the IRFU thread , the conversation really is just about the state of our squad right now… I want us to win but it dosent look like we have much hope im afraid … its not our time right now… im right behind spock tho- i dont expect to see us at a major tournament until probably euro 2028… we will have a decent shot at euro 2024 qualifying at leasr, WC qualification is way beyond us…

1 Like

We dont have the players but why are people blaming Kenny for this? The man is trying to change a culture of years of dismal football. Deserves a chance and time.

1 Like

Hon Jon Joe

Whatever happened with that lad who was at Bayern?

Ryan Johansson? He’s with Sevilla’s reserves.

1 Like

Declared for Luxembourg I believe. Was ineligible for Ireland for a finish up due to the way the declaration rules were at the time

1 Like

A quick google tells me he declared for Sweden

1 Like

Whats wrong with him?

Her has to go.

Kweev out

1 Like

Looks like Travers, prefer bazanu myself but great reflection on Rovers either way

1 Like

Wasn’t there a lad with Clare connections with Inter Milan around the same time?

Ryan Nolan. He’s at Getafe B now

Ill go for Travers, Coleman, O’Shea,Clarke, Stevens, Cullen,Hendrick, Doherty, Browne, Brady, Connolly.

2 Likes

I have no idea who Connor Coventry is…
is he one of these rhys grego Cox types or is he actually irish?
I have him mentally already in this jayson molumpy type bracket of a fella who is with the west ham u23s but realistically is on the bench at Preston or Carlisle and fellas say he is great without ever seeing him play…

2 Likes

I see there luca connel went on loan from celtic to queen’s Park in the Scottish 4th tier.
thats munster senior league

thats depressing
they were a fully amateur club until recently

4 Likes

He has looked good for the under 21s. Looks to be a steady if unspectacular holding midfielder, hasn’t gotten close to the West Ham team though - nowhere near ready or good enough for international football.

1 Like

If Josh Cullen is the poor man’s Declan Rice, Conor Coventry is the poor man’s Josh Cullen.

5 Likes

Good few of these lads who played in the Toulon tournament almost two years ago are breaking through to the senior squad.

https://twitter.com/FAIreland/status/1138815720291282944?s=19