Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

Bohs would probably spend it on vinyl records

12 Likes

So he wasn’t in the squad at all, got a move to forest, didn’t play and got called up?

2 Likes

Fall in, or fuck off mate!

Let’s hope this isn’t the start of him switching to England

Next man up!

COYBIG!!!

Typical Ireland, can’t have nice things. ffs

That’s a disaster tbh.

And Obafemi is out too, isn’t he?

Wrap him up for the 2026 campaign when he’ll (hopefully) have a proper manager over him

Fuck sake. Hopefully the end of this disastrous Kenny era is nigh. He’s a complete spoofer but he’s also a cursed general too, the fucker has zero luck.

6 Likes

If it wasn’t for zero luck he’d have no luck at all…

1 Like

unleash Parrott

He didn’t make the squad i thought

unleash Idah, we could be here for a while

3 Likes

I thought so originally too. I was a fan of Kenny.

But the reality is that we are going nowhere. And that was epitomised by the Greek match where we faced a similar tiered team and we were slaughtered.

A well organised international team can go a long way despite a lack of quality. We don’t have that.

1 Like

It’ll be a delight to see Aaron Connolly leading the line

Unleash Sinclair Armstrong

1 Like

I was all for a go at playing out from the back and gave him lee way in his first few games because he didn’t have a lot of time to implement ideas etc…

but he still allows his two advanced midfielders move too wide to try build overloads completely, nullifying any threat we have out wide, they literally stand in overlapping space and also allowing us to be pissed through in the middle. A few little triangles out wide, back to centre half, diag, ripped open.

Not a hope he switches.

Its a genuine injury.

Another Roy Keane.
Never available for his country and when he does he’s either sent off or fucks off.

I hope I’m joking of course…