Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

Brilliant goal

A red

This is very heartening after last night. Some real talent out there

1 Like

Krawfords Kids

Crawford told them go for it and got his just reward.

Incisive substitutions, he might be onto something

Sweet revenge for the Turks fucking over Tony Cascarino in 91 or 95 or whenever it was

2 Likes

3 of his substitutes invovled in the goals

1 Like

Gone on loan to Blackburn which is a decent move.

I canā€™t remember it but 1999 I think it was. Didnā€™t they throw away top spot in the last minute in Macedonia and lost the play-off then?

Iā€™m sure @Cheasty will confirm. All I remember is that you couldnā€™t see it on TV anywhere so I was refreshing Aertel for the evening

Correct on both counts.

1 Like

Fair spread of clubs through that panel

Goalkeepers: Killian Cahill (Brighton & Hove Albion), Josh Keeley (Tottenham Hotspur), Owen Mason (Wexford, on loan from Mansfield Town)

Defenders: James Abankwah (Charlton Athletic, on loan from Udinese), Baba Adeeko (Wigan Athletic), Sam Curtis (St. Patrickā€™s Athletic), James Furlong (Hull City), Anselmo Garcia MacNulty (PEC Zwolle), Sean Grehan (Crystal Palace), Bosun Lawal (Fleetwood Town, on loan from Celtic), Sean Roughan (Lincoln City)

Midfielders: Zak Gilsenan (Blackburn Rovers), Tyler Goodrham (Oxford United), Matt Healy (Royal Francs Borains), Ed McJannet (Lecce), Adam Murphy (St. Patrickā€™s Athletic), Killian Phillips (Wycombe Wanderers, on loan from Crystal Palace), Rocco Vata (Celtic)

Forwards: Sinclair Armstrong (Queenā€™s Park Rangers), Conor Carty (St. Patrickā€™s Athletic, on loan from Bolton Wanderers), Aidomo Emakhu (Millwall), Johnny Kenny (Shamrock Rovers, on loan from Celtic), Andrew Moran (Blackburn Rovers, on loan from Brighton & Hove Albion), Tony Springett (Norwich City)

Absolute bastards - always were, always will be

1 Like

Sure you thought he was gone to them :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

ā€œhe feels he was born in Irelandā€

he feels?

The FAI need sponsorship and money quickly. One man could solve that problem in Roy Keane. Keane would be a box office appointment. Would they take a chance?

The language is strange.

Cork

Roys managerial record is pretty shite, although he would have the advantage of being loved by the fans from the start, not having to sign players which he was woeful at, and not being Stephen Kenny