Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

Give it Kieran McKenna to the end of the season

2 Likes

Rafa probably be able to do it on the side!! The man Iā€™d say has no life outside of football.

Still has a house on Merseyside so is practically living in Ireland.

Canā€™t see it happening but heā€™d get results. Mightnā€™t be the most exciting football of all time.

Duff to end of season

Then bradley

Be second ex Limerick player to manage Ireland if so :clap::clap:

Conte till the end of the season. Then Pep

Iā€™m throwing my weight behind Chris Wilder.

Overlapping centre halves? We canā€™t get our wingers to overlap

Keith Andrews is the man to step up

Is the U21 match being shown on TV does anyone know?

RTE2

1 Like

Vaaaaattttttaaaaaaaa

1 Like

We need to go back to being a third world country and produce street footballers. Ragamuffins in runners with holes in the soles and hope in the soul.
Or a dictatorship. The likes of Hagi and Stoichkov were far reared from disposable vapes, hentai and cushy facilities like the youth of today are.
Gerrem out in the muck, I say.

6 Likes

Vata is a class act

@Bandage or @Rocko are we safe to hold onto Vata or could he be robbed by the Scotch? I thought he was born in Ireland. Didnā€™t realise it was Glasgow. Is he getting any kind of regular game time with Celtic?

No way he goes Scotch whatever he does. Irish grandmother. Rudi wasnā€™t impressed with Alabanias lack of an approach early on, hopefully he holds a grudge

1 Like

Heā€™s trying to leave due to lack of game time

1 Like

Hon Sinclair

Canā€™t believe @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy had doubts over him

Baysht

He got around 40-50 minutes over 4 games at the tail end of last season but all the talk this summer was he (via his agent &/or his auld lad) was looking for a huge & unrealistic pay upgrade to sign a new contract & he was effectively looking to move on like a few of Celticā€™s promising young players in recent times, e.g. Doak going to Liverpool. Think he has 1 year left on his deal & Torino & some continental clubs were rumoured to have bid for him. But more recent reports around transfer deadline time suggested a change of heart facilitated by the great Brendan Rodgers, an imminent new contract & plans to convert him to a striker. Weā€™ll see how it pans out.

Iā€™m not really sure about his international situation. I didnā€™t know whether it was his mam or grandmother thatā€™s Irish (grandmother @myboyblue?) & I presume Scotland, Albania & whoever else heā€™s eligible for will be monitoring him.

2 Likes

Did his auld lad ever live in Ireland or just move to Scotland?