Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

I say a prayer for the boys in 2 there.

1 Like

season 5 GIF

If Kenny was a dog he’d be put out of his misery. What is the point of letting him continue? The man looks 20 years older than when he started

1 Like

LOL

Imagine the savaging the English press would give him, when they lose one nil to Malta, and he says if you check my record I generally have fantastic results against Mediterraen Island holiday destinations.

4 Likes

The Kenny fans has skilfully broken this whole thing down into a binary choice: either we keep Kenny, the only manager on earth who will have us playing any sort of football, or we revert to the worst of the Trap era. No in between.

1 Like

Every debate in the world on every subject is like this now.

It’s because we as a species want it to be this way.

We don’t even play good football.

1 Like

When we have everyone available, I would probably play Ogbene on the left and Idah as a target man on the right, playing slightly narrower. It’s a job he’s done for Norwich a bit and I actually think he’s a serious outlet despite not being a natural goalscorer. And then Ferguson through the middle.

That would allow Knight, our best footballer in midfield, to actually move back into the middle. Cullen at the base then and then another midfielder depending on the game. Long-term, I’d hope to see a passer like Moran or Hodge. Molumby or McGrath if we need energy. I think Browne is better-suited to a 3-man midfield too and, in fairness to him, does get into the box a bit for Preston.

I’m kinda sick of Smallbone tbh.

Against the real weaker teams, I think you’d get away with 2 midfielders and Ferguson as a 10 behind Obafemi.

3 Likes

Football fans are fickle

Good Kenny chat

Delaney is very good

1 Like

Sadlier is too in fairness. That very rare thing among media (and internet posters) to be able to admit he was wrong. He also combines being smug/ arrogant and modest/reasonable at the same time.

Really good

He’s excellent, and is very informative in this particular podder.

2 Likes

He’s fantastic as a pundit.

2 Likes

Loved the bit where he said, match their formatuon until you figure out how to counter it

2 Likes

I enjoyed that bit too :heart:

1 Like

Announce Rafa

3 Likes

He is Celta Vigo manager, hard to see him leaving them for us.

Would be fair craic to see the about face of the Kenny acolytes and their progressive football nonsense when Rafa turns us a solid as fuck side.

1 Like